• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My situation - m1t and other

Doola

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK, first off I would like to say Yes I did use the search and read hours upon hours, days upon days, months upon months on this.....So please no one tell me to read another thread.I would GREATLY appreciate any feedback..especially from experienced M1T users.

This is, indirectly about M1T.

I am considering taking m1t, but hesitant. I have been thinkin about it for months and may not take it for days, months, years or ever. But for the people who are experienced, I would love to hear from you.

I have been lifting for quit sometime. I dont have YEARS under my belt, but over a year in the gym. I have done so much research on health, fitness, body building etc. I have been VERY unhappy with myself, but am on the road to getting where I want to be. I am seeing results, but at the same time im not.

Today I went to work out bicepts.. and I was shocked to curl 80's and finish at 70's (my warm up is 20x30, 15x60..) . A while ago I was moving up from 100's to 110's and feeling 120's coming.. I was pumped, excited, but my body just wasnt there. I have been noticing that Im not only staying the same weight, but lowering it.

First and foremost comes food. Im trying to do the impossible, cut and bulk at the same time. My main goal is to build muscle, but at the same time Im making sure, by calorie intake, and cardio, I burn as much fat as I can. I am 220 lbs, 6 feet tall, and 23 years old. I have been chubby my whole life and want to alter it.

I am bulkin as far as to say im eating 200-250 grams of protein a day, dispursed over 6 meals. My daily BMR is about 2000 calories, So im shooting for that as my daily intake. Im eating, lots of Solid White albacore Tune, Boneless Skinless chicken breast, Egg whites, Protein Isolate (PVL 100% Pure) etc... I want to get the purest best forms of protein i can. I am going quite low as far as carbs go, say im eating 1/3 cup of rice a day with my main meal. I drink as much water as I can, NO juice or anything (just skim milk with my protein shakes)

My Goal, is to look the best, I can for summer. I will continue working out and eating right after that, But I want to make the biggest difference I can.

For muscle gain I am Doing 1 body part a day, 6 days a week. I use as much freeweights as possible. I have 4 excersizes per body part, to target all areas around that body part, and 4 sets of each excersize, shooting for 8 reps per set. For Fat loss I am taking in the same calories as my daily BMR, aswell as 70 min cardio @ 65% heart rate 1 hour before bed time (7 days a week) *with a can of tuna before bed as my last meal, right after work out*

That is my situation, thanks for reading, onto my questions......

I am wondering why im dropping weight.. is it because of limited carbohydrate intake?

I have also read nothing but positive comments about M1T. All i hear is 10-15 lbs of lean mass gains from a 3 week cycle. I have never had anything aside from ephedrine.. *which i dont really like*

I am thinkin of starting a 3 week cycle for some time now. I have available to me, 80 capsuls of 10mg Andro Tech M1T. I would like to gain muscle, but dont know how to eat when on cycle. I know eat alot.. but all other factors are thrown in equation.. how many meals a day? how many calories a day? how many carbs? how much protein? anything to stay away from ? *aside from drinking alcohol* ?

I have also done a blood pressure test 150/80. the doc told me it should be 120/70, that my pressure is high. I was also taking this post work out, AND had ephedrine in me. ASIDE from that, how does taking M1T affect blood pressure when on cycle? Does taking Hawthorne Berry extract help regulate blood pressure?

As far as my research goes, my cycle looks liek this so far.

7 days pre cycle
1500mg/day Milk Thisle

3 week Cycle
10mg/day M1T
1500mg hawthorne berry extract spread over 3 servings between meals
during cycle to prevent high blood pressure while on cycle

3 week post cycle (pct)
Day 1- 60mg tamoxifen citrate
Day 2-10 (9 days)- 40mg/day
Day 11-21 (11 days)- 20mg/day

I was also told this
"In your case, ie. looking to gain lean body mass WHILE losing fat and
reducing overall bodyfat percentage, straight M1T is the best option.
While stacking with 4ad will enhance gains, it will also increase
water rentention and give u the big, but puffy look."

SO! thank you for reading all my garbage that has more than likley already been disgussed. But taking my situation into hand, what are your opinions? Does anyone have any before and after shots pre/post m1t cycle? what are the LONG term effects of M1t? whats this 4derm stuff people are talkin about? I have also spoken to people locally who have taken m1t and have taken NO pct supplements.. any harm in that? i know recomendations are to have them on hand anyway.. but any harm in not takin any? *i know it shuts you down hard*

ANY information can help me, thank you so much for reading this, and dealing with this very long post. :D

- You are not bulking if you are only taking in 2000cals. Your cutting, with an emphasis on high protein, which is typical
- It is very hard to "cut" and "bulk" at the same time. You would need to know your body extremely well and be able to manipulate your macro's very precisely. However, gaining mass and dropping fat is very common with selected cycles, m1T included; due to the advanced nutrient partitoning that takes place

- Your weights could be dropping due to a couple variables
1. Overtiring. 6 weight days a week is too much. Adding in all the cardio, makes it that much more taxing
2. You have been in a caloric deficit for a very long time, and while "cutting" it is very common to lose strength
or it's a combination of both
- You need to decide if you want to bulk or cut. You cant seriously expect to add LBM, while in a caloric deficit and doing cardio multiple day a week. It all boils down to cals in and out, remember that.

-M1t is a great mass builder but the sides are harsh. It raises most peoples BP quite a bit. Although H-berry does help combat this, I don't think I would be too anxious about doing a cycle like this, if I had a pre-existing high BP level

- As for eating on cycle.Eat lot's and eat clean, if you're looking to gain LBM and reduce bf%. Do you know your maintenance cal? You would probably be shooting for 3500- 4000 on a bulk

- 4ad is a good idea. It will help neutralize a lot of sides and provide an extra boost, with the added testosterone. 4derm is tranadermal 4ad. IT had a higher absorption level. DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT SKIPPING PCT and always have extra nolva on hand in case gyno rears it's ugly head

-

OK, now idealy what is your recomendation, is it better to cut then bulk raw muscle? or bulk now then cut? i have heard bulk then cut, but a 6 pack seems more important to me, but I dont want to have that junk/thin/pinner look. Since im 220 with aobut 40 lbs of fat, with 10lbs of fat i think i woudlnt look too good.. i duno.. any recomendations? im not going for a Jay cutler or Ronnie coleman look but im also not going for the Ashton Cutcher look either....

winstrol anyone? lol..

Winstrol..............not for me. Not unless you want potenial heart problems from tanked lipid numbers.

Back