• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DoggCrapp Training

Variations of it, it's good

tons of threads already on this topic here. just do a search.

P-funk said:
tons of threads already on this topic here. just do a search.
Sorry Mr. Mod i'm not looking for his routine as I have the full version and currently are using it with success. I was wondering if anyone else is using it right now and how do they like it. I think that was what my post was asking.

Tough Old Man said:
DoggCrapp Training. Have you tried it and did you like it?
Thought you might enjoy this.

"I havent seen a guy who can squat 500 for 20 reps, bench press 500 for 15 and deadlift 500 for 15 who was small yet ---but I have seen alot and i mean alot of people in the gym and on these forums that are a buck 65 or two and change--shouting that you dont have to lift heavy to get big."

~DoggCrapp

Mudge and LAM are the only two I know that have used it.. and they arent small.

PreMier said:
I believe if my memory serves me correctly that Mudge has tried it but didn't gain anything from it. He didn't pay for Dante's program so he' doesn't know how it would work if he had.
Sorry Mudge if i spoke and shouldn't have

PreMier said:
Whats their size got to do with it?

"I havent seen a guy who can squat 500 for 20 reps, bench press 500 for 15 and deadlift 500 for 15 who was small yet ---but I have seen alot and i mean alot of people in the gym and on these forums that are a buck 65 or two and change--shouting that you dont have to lift heavy to get big."

~DoggCrapp

Based on his training routines, and this qoute, it just made sense. Dont you think?

PreMier said:
Based on his training routines, and this qoute, it just made sense. Dont you think?

that is similiar to what Dr. Leistner says....

"I see all these guys doing pressdowns to make their trcieps big. Yet, in all their pressing movements they are relatively weak. Why are the wasting so much time? If you can overhead press 225 for reps don't you think your trceps would be as big as they need to be? Drop the isolation crap and the lateral raises and start lifting weights."

IML Gear Cream!
P-funk said:
that is similiar to what Dr. Leistner says....

"I see all these guys doing pressdowns to make their trcieps big. Yet, in all their pressing movements they are relatively weak. Why are the wasting so much time? If you can overhead press 225 for reps don't you think your trceps would be as big as they need to be? Drop the isolation crap and the lateral raises and start lifting weights."

Great quote! :thumb:

Back