• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Workout Schedule Question!!

bullet 29

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
been on my cycle for 5 weeks now and doing well with my gains but workout schedule is becoming taxing and hard to continue. want to change it up a bit getting boring and taxing not used to eating so much and lifting so heavy its a full days workout just to chew that much meat> soo

im currently doing: 3 on 1 off
monday--chest tri
tuesday--back bis
wed -- shoulders legs
thursday --off

can i go to a 5 on 2 off
mon back
tuesday tris
wednsday legs
thursday shoulders
friday chest

or which would seem more reasonable and would be feasable for me if yall think its ok

im currently doing: 3 on 2 off
monday--chest tri
tuesday--back bis
wed -- shoulders legs
thursday --off
friday--off

----or something along those lines------

any of your routines or suggestions would be great.
bullet

well if you wanted weekends off you could go with a 5 on 2 off

something like this...
chest+abs
back+traps
shoulders
arms
legs
rest
rest

or if you wanted to workout everything more frequent, something like this...
chest+back
shoulders+arms
legs+abs
chest+back
shoulders+arms
off
off
(restart with legs+abs on monday)

*if you could do a day at the weekend, then put legs+abs on at the end of that (saturday), or take a rest day midweek instead of 2 off, personally i prefer to have a day off midweek and workout at the weekend rather than taking the whole weekend off

also if changing the frequently adjust the volume, like training something twice a week won't require as much volume as training it twice a week, i'm not saying go HIT, just use 3-4 sets per exercise instead of 5-6 (assuming you going high volume anyway because of the juice)

personally my routine is similar to the 1st one i gave you (with a rest day midweek, and dynamic chest + back on legs day - this has REALLY helped my bench!), but when i get on cycle i'll be looking at switching my routine to something along the lines of the 2nd one i gave you, to make use of the enhanced recovery from the AS

thanks young,
just looking for anythingto change it up a bit. i like having a weekday off so i can run errands, dr. appointments and so forth but 3 on 1 off just wore me out after a month. ill give your routine a shot for the next month and se how she runs.

young another question though i posted it in another thread but the thread seems to have died. basic question but do you flex while you inject in the glutes. saw 2 pics one was flexed the other was not????

steroids or not I wouldn't train more than 2 days in a row

bullet 29 said:
young another question though i posted it in another thread but the thread seems to have died. basic question but do you flex while you inject in the glutes. saw 2 pics one was flexed the other was not????

i'm not the best person to ask, maybe one of the other guys will give you a better answer? but from what i've heard you should keep the muscle well relaxed whilst shooting, and its best to inject after a nice hot bath/shower so you're less tense (i think i heard that from LAM) :)

hmm the not training more than two days in a row is interesting. is that a pretty wide spread philosophy with mass building or does that just work for your body make-up lam??
would love to know cuz im going 3 heavy with one off and may go to 4 on 2 off??
theres a pic on spot injections with the quad that really looks like the guy is just straight flexing with al his might as well as another site with the glute shot where the guy is straight maxed out so thats good to know cuz ive been going with a flat glute every shot.
thanks guys!!
lam really would appreciate a follow up with your statement could change my routine drastically, thanks bullet

young d said:
so what do your routines look like LAM?

I basically stick to a 4 day split routine so I can have a couple of non-weight training days to do cardio. right now I'm alternating days with weights on one and cardio the next, basically so I'm exercising 7 days a week. I'm just focusing on my endurance, flexibility and fat loss right now.

IMO...training with weights more than 2 consecutive days in a row is just too taxing on the CNS and ATP stores if maximum gains in hypertrophy is the main focus.

bullet 29 said:
basic question but do you flex while you inject in the glutes. saw 2 pics one was flexed the other was not????

You dont want to flex when shooting. I dont know how you could tell some guy was flexing his ass, unless he was 3% bodyfat or something.

I generally train monday, tuesday, friday and saturday lately.

so Mudge and LAM, how many times do you train each bodypart a week? dose you're routine change when off cycle, or do you just adjust the volume to suit?

i do something similar LAM when i'm cutting, alternate between weights and CV for 6 days, so i use a 3 day push pull legs split, take 1 day rest when needed, switching up to this next week, this week i begin to cut out carbs, no more weetabix for a while :( (i get really bad cravings after a few weeks), do you carb cycle LAM?

IML Gear Cream!
Once a week, if I somehow make it to the gym 5 days a week, then it would be once every 6 days.

I've done routines where you train the body 3x a week too though, both HST and the old "Bulgarian Burst" system (horseshit).

Schedule

Try--

Day1, Chest and back
Day2, Tri's Bi's and abs.
Day3, Legs, and pick something else that you would like to work.
Repeat. after 6 days take a day off. So day1-6 on, day 7 off.

young d said:
so Mudge and LAM, how many times do you train each bodypart a week? dose you're routine change when off cycle, or do you just adjust the volume to suit?

i do something similar LAM when i'm cutting, alternate between weights and CV for 6 days, so i use a 3 day push pull legs split, take 1 day rest when needed, switching up to this next week, this week i begin to cut out carbs, no more weetabix for a while :( (i get really bad cravings after a few weeks), do you carb cycle LAM?

my workouts really don't change from being on or off cycle. but how many times a week a train a body part depends on the volume that I'm using.

I'm not a big fan of carbs in general so carb cycling does not work for me. I can't stand the carb-up days. I do better on low carb diets and the TKD.

LAM said:
my workouts really don't change from being on or off cycle. but how many times a week a train a body part depends on the volume that I'm using.

I'm not a big fan of carbs in general so carb cycling does not work for me. I can't stand the carb-up days. I do better on low carb diets and the TKD.
I find HIT increases my testosterone esepcially when I do 1 set of 20 rep deadlifts (breathing)and 1 set of 20 rep squats(Breathing) sex drives goes through the roof!

Does anyone else find that when they train infequently and that hard ala HIT training?

I think its because I train very aggresivly when doing HIT because i always have to give my all on that 1 set and beat the number of reps in did last time..

If it does do that then wouldnt that be good to do off cycle?

Uzi9 said:
I find HIT increases my testosterone esepcially when I do 1 set of 20 rep deadlifts (breathing)and 1 set of 20 rep squats(Breathing) sex drives goes through the roof!

Does anyone else find that when they train infequently and that hard ala HIT training?
can't stand all that 1 set shit personally, although i train very intense, after one hard set i'll do another, then another, then another till i can no longer push out reps of heavy weights on the muscle group i'm working, i think that 1 set shit is a joke.. JMO

Back