• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GI Joe vs. Transformers

Who would win?

• GI Joe

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Transformers

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
who would win in a fight?
discuss

It depends on who is playing with the toys.

In my many battles the transformers won, but with a little help from the MASK crew and The Road Warriors from the NWA.

Oh, also, they are not to scale. The humans in the transformer cartoon could fit into the transformers, while the GI Joes obviously cannot.

Don't ask don't tell G.I. joe

Gay Bear Joe
joe19bs.jpg

He's middle-aged, balding, and has a bit of a tummy.
He's Gay Bear Joe, and isn't he adorable. GRRRRRRR
(Reminds me of Albob :D )

Straight Acting Joe
joe29kb.jpg

No limp-wristed, lisping drama queen here. No sir!
He played sports in high school (and liked it).
He's not overly butch, he's just passably straight.

Self Hating Homopheobic Joe
joe30zc.jpg

Oh, he's definitely queer, he just doesn't know it yet.
A couple of brews though, and talk about your
Kung Fu Grip???!

Barely Legal Twinkle Joe
joe43pf.jpg

He's got his G.E.D. He's fresh out of boot camp, and
straight into your arms.
Be gentle with this one. He's tough enough to serve
Uncle Sam, but oh so fragile.

Last edited:
transformers would kick g.i. joes ass we all know this. and might i add this is much better than any one of those M1T threads.

whoa whoa whoa. I think there are so many factors to consider. How many G.I. Joe's would be fighting how many transformers?

More importantly who is cooler...snake eyes or storm shadow?

Max Steel.

overthepond said:
whoa whoa whoa. I think there are so many factors to consider. How many G.I. Joe's would be fighting how many transformers?

More importantly who is cooler...snake eyes or storm shadow?
so your admiting 1 on 1 isnt a contest. and megatron was a bad ass mother

Megatron Os The Shiznits....My Favorite
1.Megatron
2.OPtimus Prime
3.SOundWave

IML Gear Cream!
Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes would sneak in and pull the power on all those fake ass robots, you can't fuck with the super ninja tactics. Snake Eyes had Timber his pet wolf, he'd piss in all of the Transformers electronics.

you cant pull the power on a transformer. they had those crystals in thier chest that didnt need to be re-charged

bio-chem said:
you cant pull the power on a transformer. they had those crystals in thier chest that didnt need to be re-charged
Oh, yeah slice some hydraulic lines and they ain't transforming and GI Joe had vehicles with guns some of the transformers turned into useless race cars and bulldozers. I say that breaks the odds into GI Joe/Cobra Elite's favor.:D

It was called Energon, and the Transformers did need to recharge every so often. The Transformers would destroy GI Joe without even a sweat(specifically the Decepticons). Also Starscream is the baddest, as his soul was etarnal(all the others would return to Cybertron once destroyed).

I think the GI Joes would have a chance if they had the continuum transfunctioner, but then they would have to find Jessie and Chester.

The M.U.S.C.L.E crew would've took them all on.

maniclion said:
The M.U.S.C.L.E crew would've took them all on.

Army ants would have dominated everyone.

PreMier said:
It was called Energon, and the Transformers did need to recharge every so often. The Transformers would destroy GI Joe without even a sweat(specifically the Decepticons). Also Starscream is the baddest, as his soul was etarnal(all the others would return to Cybertron once destroyed).
you make a good arguement. i just hated starscreams attitude. what a bitch he was. his voice reminded me of the annoying lady off the nanny. i mean yeah she is hot, but then too hear her voice....

IML Gear Cream!
n
maniclion said:
Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes would sneak in and pull the power on all those fake ass robots, you can't fuck with the super ninja tactics. Snake Eyes had Timber his pet wolf, he'd piss in all of the Transformers electronics.
  1. Ninjas are mammals.
  2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
  3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.
Here.

seven11 said:
those barbies would win
Hes got a point there, those barbie's are fuqing huge. Not to mention the GI Joes would probably end up working with(For.. like most men) them against the transformers.

G.I. Joe all the way.

Transformers because they are fucking sweet.

G.I. Joe's would be too busy fixing their little gay uniforms

G.I. who get his fucking shit stomped on. That's not even a contest. It would have to be the power rangers VS transformers. Transformers would still own the power rangers though, just because megatron is fucking badass.

Dale Mabry said:
I think the GI Joes would have a chance if they had the continuum transfunctioner, but then they would have to find Jessie and Chester.
What about Zoltan?

Dale Mabry said:

oh man looking at the website.. i remember that i used to have one of those, the tank one... man it brought tears to my eyes because it took me way back, when i was really poor and i only that thing for couple of years, dont really remember were i got it from probebly found it, but it was my favourite one.....
im probebly going to buy me that one again

read the rules, there's no sentimental moments in any of my threads. Take it back :finger:

Back