• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Head aches during training

SlimJim2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been doing a solid routine for about 2 months now, with few problems, but one session I suddenly got a headache at the end of a bicep set, a pulsing headache in the back of my head, then whenever i did more sets the headache returned

The next session I tried again and the headaches came back, and there a pretty nasty throbbing, they were more continuos as well, getting worse when attempting a set. so for the next session i had 2 paracetomol an hour b4 the session, this seemed to work for the earlier sets, but as shown as I did the heavier weights it returned.

I had a couple of days break then tried again but it still hasn;t gone and I'm pretty worried, I'm confident it isn't due to drinking to little water or breathing. Plus a do work with reps in range 8-12 for most exercises, so the strain shouldn't be overly excessive on the head.

One theory is that i'm slightly ill and this is causing them, as when i have colds before exercising has been difficult. this time though I don't feel that ill.

any help appreciated.

Do you drink enough water?

im no doctor but i would suggest you see one....your body is obviously trying to tell you something and i wouldnt just ignore it...ive heard stories of people exerting too much force working out which could lead to a busted blood vessel or something similair in the head...see a doc

Make sure you dont hold your breath when lifiting as this can spike your blood pressure and cause these symptoms....also look into any thermos or other supplements you may be taking that could elevate your blood pressure.

do you normally have high blood pressure? (if you dont know look into it)

If you eliminate these as possible causes and the headaches are still there or if they get worse or you have other asociated symptoms (eye problems, etc.)...go get it looked into immediately.

I get headaches too, but I also have slightly high blood pressure, have my whole life. What I do, is increase my water intake a little more, and it usually helps. I can tell when I'm working out, when I didn't drink enough water, cause I get the pulsing headache in the back of my head. I also cut out coffee in my diet, that seemed to help as well.

Ive Had The Same Thing,its A Slight Strain/tear In Ur Neck Muscle Even Tho It Feels Like A Pain In The Back/base Of Ur Head. All You Can Do Is Rest 2/3 Weeks And Should Be Fine.

Back