• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

nolva/gains

marco999

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does using nolvadex,when on low aromitizing substances such as EQ and winny hamper potential gains when taken during course or decrease gains when taken after cycle?

no, the statement that taking AI/AE's will reduce gains on cycle is a myth, the only potential drawback could be a slight loss of strength due to less intra muscular water retention, but i really can't imagine it having any noticable effect on gains, as long as you don't over-do it

as for decreasing gains after the cycle? i think you're mistaken on that bit, you need nolva post-cycle to help block estrogen and allow for recovery of nat. test levels, hence nolva being a superior choice for pct

young d said:
no, the statement that taking AI/AE's will reduce gains on cycle is a myth, the only potential drawback could be a slight loss of strength due to less intra muscular water retention, but i really can't imagine it having any noticable effect on gains, as long as you don't over-do it

as for decreasing gains after the cycle? i think you're mistaken on that bit, you need nolva post-cycle to help block estrogen and allow for recovery of nat. test levels, hence nolva being a superior choice for pct

Much have you learned, young jedi :clapping:

use the anti-e's, bro. It's ALWAYS better safe than sorry.

Why use it with those compounds?

Back