• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Foods to lower blood pressure?

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Are there any known to?

Last question of the day, promise.

U guys know youre shit, im glad i found this place.

My Doc told me potassium rich foods will help. He said to eat a couple of bananas each day.

Garlic

Foods higher in Calcium

Omega 3 Fatty Acids

I heard somewhere that oatmeal eaten on a daily basis will help to lower blood pressure.

IainDaniel said:
Isn't that basically the question :p
I thought it was like "Look I am having high blood pressure right now, alert alert..
Eat a carrot and it will go away."

Vieope said:
I thought it was like "Look I am having high blood pressure right now, alert alert..
Eat a carrot and it will go away."
Nah man I got Xanax for that.
Or are you woman?
Ambidexterous?

njc said:
Are there any known to?
Yes -

1. Foods high in omega-3 such as salmon, mackerel etc. Flaxseed is ok but not as good as fish oils.

2. Whole grains and legumes for their high fibre content. Soy/tofu is especially known to be beneficial - as is oatbran and barley bran (both which are high in both soluble and insoluble fibre).

3. You also want to eat foods high in vitamins and minerals - especially potassium, calcium, vitamin C, Vit B6 & B12 and magnesium - so lots of vegetables and fruits (especially citrus, broccoli, leafy greens etc).

4. Foods such as onions and garlic - they contain sulfur substances that help.

5. Celery is also known to help decrease BP.

Then just stay away from really salty foods, foods high in saturated fats and highly processed foods as well...

Back