• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how to treat sore muscles?

KRAAZYME

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After a workout, when I have sore muscles, I have a weird need to stretch. after a long burning stretch, I wonder if it is a good thing or a bad thing to do.

Can anyone give me some info on how to treat my muscles when they are sore?
relax as much as possible?
don't stretch?
massage?

thanks.

If you're talking about general DOMS post-workout, stretching is good for it. Anything that gets the blood flowing back to the will reduce the length of time you are sore.....your muscles will repair faster.

Just remember to stop at the point of discomfort and stretch slowly. A general warmup is a good idea prior to stretching. Massaging the area will also help increase blood flow.

Originally posted by w8lifter
Massaging the area will also help increase blood flow.

It`s funny you know......I`ve noticed that too....it`s also been known to cause some major swelling.:eek: :D :D

Originally posted by kuso

It`s funny you know......I`ve noticed that too....it`s also been known to cause some major swelling.:eek: :D :D

kuso I think your massaging the wrong muscle. :finger:

or you can just let them heal

hot tub sounds nice right about now.:)

Originally posted by Prince
They're going to heal either way, but stretching, massage even a hot tub can increase the rate at which they heal due to increasing the blood flow to the muscle.
:thumb:

Back