• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So small...

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I keep looking at pictures of people in my division from last year, and man, I'm so small in comparison :laugh:

I'm behind on my weight, smaller already... ah, this should be a fucking wonderful show!
thumb.gif

any pictures from last years show that you can post?

you dont look small compared to those dudes. besides you have to start somewhere, when the time comes i hope i have the balls to compete.

Low BF really makes a difference in that you look at lot bigger than you are IMO. I am sure you be fine and next show you can improve by limiting the mistakes you have made this time round :thumb:

I would not have the balls or dedication to my diet to compete anyone who gets up on the stage deserves a :clapping:

Thanks Dante and APG. I've got one show April 30 and one May 7. I want trophies at both!!! But don't we all? :)

APG said:
Low BF really makes a difference in that you look at lot bigger than you are IMO. I am sure you be fine and next show you can improve by limiting the mistakes you have made this time round :thumb:
And one of my probs is getting to that low BF :mad:

which one are you in the picture?

he isn't. those were last year.

5'11, 167 lbs. My pics are in my gallery, those guys are the ones that competed last year. Compare and give me your predictions of how I'll do... heh

hey pump- check out my pic from 3 weeks ago at 167. hows your loading/depleting going?

You got some size on me. How tall are you?

I'll be dropping sodium tuesday, depleting carbs tues/wed/thurs, loading friday/sat morn. The only thing I've started loading right now is water.

5'10"... be careful w/ the sodium rebound... im waiting till the wend. night before to drop it. your body will recognize it 2-2.5 days after dropped, might blow up if you drop too early. sodium part is tricky.

dakota said:
5'10"... be careful w/ the sodium rebound... im waiting till the wend. night before to drop it. your body will recognize it 2-2.5 days after dropped, might blow up if you drop too early. sodium part is tricky.

yea, i am almost scared to fuck with the sodium too for that reason.

Back