• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is Splenda harmful?

IML Gear Cream!
Here's a relatively unbiased article on sucralose Sucralose: An Overview

Note that Splenda granular is ~99% maltodextrin by weight, as sucralose is ~600 times sweeter than sucrose and needs a lot of bulking agent. The malto may be what's adversely affecting some hot drinks.

For hot drinks, Splenda tabs are better, as each tab only contains ~80mg of lactose as bulking agent.

If its artificial I don´t want it on my body.

Iĺl stick with what nature provides and not what some company makes in a lab to make profits.

I have had a few spells of wave pattern abdominal pains after using splenda...but I still use it everyday. It is in all of my protein supplements and I use it in my coffee and tea. I hope it is safe. I also tried stevia but the supplement with that in it is expensive and they do not have large varieties of flavors. Stevia in coffee is too bitter for my taste. It is better for you isn't it?

I never thought splenda could be a risk
i28-17.jpg

No more for me then!

My old man use to tell me marry them on saturday and divorce them on sunday BUT PLEASE KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY SPLENDA

Back