• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's Up? Great Site.

Sh8kin

Not Stirred'
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello Everyone,

I've been here reading this site for about 2 weeks now and I have to say, This is a GREAT resource. I have learned so much just reading and searching these forums for all my questions it is unbelievable. Everyone here seems to like helping each other as well so I thought I might as well join. :)

Stats are:

Male
184 lbs

About 20% body fat (At least that's what my "Scale" says)

I am trying to gain Muscle while losing my body fat. Since I am just now getting into some serious lifting hopefully I can do that. I will post my eating diet in the nutrition forum. Again, this forum has already been a great help to me and I look forward to being part of the community.

:wave:

-

Welcome. If there is ONE thing I have certainly learned in my short time on this board its that your DIET is your #1 priority no matter what your goal is. Since I have got my diet in check I can see WEEKLY differences in my body. Good luck.

Yes, I've noticed that around here as well, and I agree. I've totally rearranged my whole diet after coming here, I've learned so much. I've even seen some changes in my body already and I feel better. Yes I agree, Diet is the key. I even made my first eating schedule the other night and posted it in D&N. Seems like a good plan by the feedback so I'm going to try and follow it. Hopefully I can.

Back