• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Denkall 10 mg DBOL tabs

cobra1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Boys,

This stuff any good? 10 mg DBOL tabs from DEnkall labs, blue in color almost looks like a reactine tablet. How much to take daily?

Also, Denkall Test 400, any good? Seen guys make good gains, but when asked what they take the list is too long, so can't really tell what sh*t is workin.

Cheers

cobra1 said:
Hey Boys,

This stuff any good? 10 mg DBOL tabs from DEnkall labs, blue in color almost looks like a reactine tablet. How much to take daily?

Also, Denkall Test 400, any good? Seen guys make good gains, but when asked what they take the list is too long, so can't really tell what sh*t is workin.

Cheers
Wow whats going on here. My Dbol from denkall are white capsules. I have a picture i believe on one of the post.

Lol have fun with the TEST 400. I did one jab and threw the shit away. You'll see 1 jab and about a couple of hrs later, big big big knot and here comes the PAIN! Take half a cc on it Mon and thurs for a total of 400mg. Ifeel sorry for you my friend. I'd give it back and get some Enanthate 250 or some other form of test.

Back