• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TUrn it to E! right now...

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Howard Stern is on and he has a thing going where if Niki Ziering gets a question right a dude gets $500, if she gets it wrong he gets tasered.

What a rip off, you should call and bitch. She got 2 right and 2 wrong. The first one she got wrong they zapped the shit out of him, the second one they got her to take off her top to save him. She comes out nekkid after the commercial.

Damn it.

Oh I recall a episode of jackass. There were a few really good episodes on that show.

Oh snap, it was a joke, they bamboozled her. The guy was just an actor, it was a way to get her nekkid. Flippin sweet.

cappo5150 said:
haha dumb biatch
Dumb are the people that don´t think it is all staged. Of course she would get naked.
It is like Jessica Simpson, everybody watched that show because she was stupid. Hmm.. I really don´t think so.

Robert DiMaggio said:
I watched it, she is one hot chick!

Not an ounce of fat on that chick.

damn Dale ... I missed it. I'm tuning into E! now and it's not on. :grin:

ahhhhhhhhhhh ... my afternoon is now complete. Thanks Mr. D :)

She used to be married to that one guy from 90210. I think his name was Steven on the show. He was the rich kid with the famous mom. Brandon and Dylans friend. He was a big white dude with nappy hair.

Back