• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Which bodybuilder would you be?

Uzi9

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Which bodybuilder would you be in the present?

Why be someone else? Be happy with yourself!

largepkg said:
Why be someone else? Be happy with yourself!
Yeah ok, but I aint looking into it that deep, just kinda like what bodybuilder would you be if you had to pick one (i.e. what physique)

shutupntra1n said:
Christine Roth :)

Wow, very good pick. She is HOT. But I think you look better. Your physique looks ALOT like hers already. Except your darker skinned, and I like that ALOT better then the very white skin. ;)

I wouldn't really want to be anyone else, but I'd like a Lee Labrada type build.

RoCk79 said:
Wow, very good pick. She is HOT. But I think you look better. Your physique looks ALOT like hers already. Except your darker skinned, and I like that ALOT better then the very white skin. ;)
Thanks buddy ;) She is my favorite FBB at that level. She is sooooooo pretty and carries her size so damn well. There are a lot of FBB's I admire but she looks so pretty on/off season.

Here is a good link to some modeling photos : http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/mathison/roth/gallery.html

IML Gear Cream!
Nick Auger

Uzi9 said:
Which bodybuilder would you be in the present?

Hi Uz,

Nick Auger. I am very close to him right now - almost exactly. A Man almost perfectly like me is "Reverse" from T-mag.com but his photo I can not find.

Here is Nick: toblog.php?nickname=_ony_4_ladies_II&action=view&id=1347150

He is at PhotoBlog

and also: a%2f%2fwww.suggest-typo.com%2fn%2fnick_auger_model.html

He most closely represents me.

I do not know if this will show so you might have to go to www.google.com and type in the name "Nick Auger" and click on to the area where his photos are posted. (See too where it says "Just for the Ladies" on google too)

This one might work for you:

top10.gaywired.com/Scene/index.cfm?listID=73 - 43k and scroll down to see his photo there.

Maybe Rock can figure out how to post the pictures. I am not a computer wiz.

Take Care, John H.

Last edited:
Flex said:
From the present, i'd take the physique of Ronnie or Flex.

Straight MONSTERS

Flex wheeler from 1994? Or Flex Wheeler of today?

Either way Ronnie and Flex dont even belong in the same sentence, uhh 225 pounds versus 296 pounds hmmmmmmm. Oddly, nobody liked Flex in the 240s.

Mudge said:
Flex wheeler from 1994? Or Flex Wheeler of today?

Either way Ronnie and Flex dont even belong in the same sentence, uhh 225 pounds versus 296 pounds hmmmmmmm. Oddly, nobody liked Flex in the 240s.

Obviously Flex of '94.

Don't belong in the same sentence? Obviously they aren't the same size, but IMO they're the best, THAT'S why i'd take Flex or Ronnie.

John H. said:
Hi Uz,

Nick Auger. I am very close to him right now - almost exactly. A Man almost perfectly like me is "Reverse" from T-mag.com but his photo I can not find.

Here is Nick: toblog.php?nickname=_ony_4_ladies_II&action=view&id=1347150

He is at PhotoBlog

and also: a%2f%2fwww.suggest-typo.com%2fn%2fnick_auger_model.html

He most closely represents me.

I do not know if this will show so you might have to go to www.google.com and type in the name "Nick Auger" and click on to the area where his photos are posted. (See too where it says "Just for the Ladies" on google too)

This one might work for you:

top10.gaywired.com/Scene/index.cfm?listID=73 - 43k and scroll down to see his photo there.

Maybe Rock can figure out how to post the pictures. I am not a computer wiz.

Take Care, John H.
DUH!!!:rolleyes:

Flex said:
Don't belong in the same sentence?

Yeah man, 50 to 70 pounds is a huge difference. Flex looked great but he isn't a "monster."

hey boys~ I work at All The Whey~ THIS WEEKEND ONLY we are having a special for $5 off any bulk item purchase (this means any 25lb or 50lb container)~!!!! You can not place this special online, you must call me at 215-852-9330. Have a good weekend!!

Maura DeVito

Hi Rock,

Can you do something for me?

Go to www.google.com and type in the name "Nick Auger" and scroll down to where it says "Top 10 Celebrites list" and "Just for Ladies" (I think) and click on to the photos of Nick Auger. I am very much like him and wanted to post the photo on the www.ironmagazine.com thread which asks "which bodybuilder would you be".

I've tried it and can't seem to get the picture up on that thread.

I am NOT BRAGGING just saying this is really close to how I REALLY look right now. Some think I am "skinny" I think I am average but this is how I am.

Thanks!!!

rock to the rescue. here's john. h's body type.

she's not a body builder n she can keep the tatts but i wanna look like, be built like angelina jolie of course.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
rockgazer69 said:
Hi Rock,

Can you do something for me?

Go to www.google.com and type in the name "Nick Auger" and scroll down to where it says "Top 10 Celebrites list" and "Just for Ladies" (I think) and click on to the photos of Nick Auger. I am very much like him and wanted to post the photo on the www.ironmagazine.com thread which asks "which bodybuilder would you be".

I've tried it and can't seem to get the picture up on that thread.

I am NOT BRAGGING just saying this is really close to how I REALLY look right now. Some think I am "skinny" I think I am average but this is how I am.

Thanks!!!

rock to the rescue. here's john. h's body type.

Hi Rock,

THANKS A LOT!!! YEP!!! Pretty damn close - my arms are more and shredded more but Nick is perfect in my book. Now if you could find that picture of "Reverse" on www.t-mag.com HE IS almost EXACTLY like me - more defined and muscular. (I'll have to see if I still have the exact "numbers" written down somewhere where his photos are on that Board - maybe that Board no longer exists too).

THANKS AGAIN!!! Is your move done now? I know unpacking takes time though...

TDGC, John H.

Mudge said:
Yeah man, 50 to 70 pounds is a huge difference. Flex looked great but he isn't a "monster."

If, at that time, he stood next to either of us, he'd be a "monster".

couldn't find reverse? i'll be on today maybe tomorrow but then a week at my parents w no pc. eeeeekkkk. if you give me more info maybe i can find this pic.

Flex said:
If, at that time, he stood next to either of us, he'd be a "monster".
I stood next to him a few years ago while showing him a Ferrari, he was monster enough for me. His calfs looked like small boulders.

rockgazer69 said:
couldn't find reverse? i'll be on today maybe tomorrow but then a week at my parents w no pc. eeeeekkkk. if you give me more info maybe i can find this pic.

Hi Rock,

Here's what I saved:

http://t-forums.t-mag.com/readTopic.do?id=251039 (Reverse)

http://t-forums.t-mag.com/readTopic.do?id=243717 (George J.): This Guy is like a lot of those I work with everyday. Somewhat like I am. I could not bring them up when I tried the last time.. I am really close to the Man identified as "Reverse". Real close.

I tried these areas and they do come up but without the photographs. It used to be that the photographs WERE included with the narrative. "Reverse" and "George J." are a lot alike. See if you can bring either of them up but I hope you can see "Reverse". There is an area where it says "picture" but it would not let me bring one up. Like I said IT WAS INCLUDED before with the narrative. Maybe I a doing something wrong?

Take Care, John H.

rockgazer69 said:

Hi Rock,

NO PC for a WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!???? :laugh:

I hope you have more luck than I did finding his photograph. I don't know why it is no longer included with the narrative they show along with his photograph. The narrative is the comments others have made after seeing his photograph. At least you can get some idea maybe from the narrrative but as with anything you have those that are "jealous" and "damning" - some people have to try to make others less than they are I guess. "Reverse" speaks for himself in his photo I feel and I am DAMN PROUD of what he HAS DONE - EXTREMELY PERFECT in my book.

RELAX (if you can) from your move!!! You EARNED some time!!!!

Take Care, John H.

Back