• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NFL Draft

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just a heads up. The NFL Draft is tomorrow.

and my broncos dont have a pick in the first round. damnit i feel another 1st round playoff loss to the colts comming again.

hey aggies where does your screen name come from? is that the utah aggies?

I havent been keepin up with college football, so who's the #1 prospect?

now its clear aggies

bio-chem said:
and my broncos dont have a pick in the first round. damnit i feel another 1st round playoff loss to the colts comming again.

3cbs and clarett. The broncs sure know how to pick em.

bigss75 said:
3cbs and clarett. The broncs sure know how to pick em.
when it comes to running backs and the denver broncos you cant complain. if they took him in the 3rd it means that everyone else should have done so in the second so ill never argue with a rb pick. but damnit 3 corners, i like the guy from washington state but hell did we really need 3?

I thought they got champ for that reason. They need a line if anything. They'll turn clarett into at least an average rb if he checks his ego at the door.

IML Gear Cream!
yes we have champ but whatt about the other side? when you go up against the colts you need more than one good corner

You need to pressure manning before you get another corner. I guess thats why they got courtney brown, my man from Penn State. I really hope he does good.

i hardly feel the defensive line of the browns is going to help us defeat the colts. we need trevor pryce healthy

Believe that shit about T.O not showing up for practice. Wtf. I live in Philly and as a fan I'm pissed at him. He better play this year. He's such a complainer.

Back