• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

meal plans needed

sweetgirl

sugary sweet
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok guys and women of im...you have a lot of work cut out for you and i dont mean at the gym...i need posts and replies>

i just dont know what to eat...im eating about 800cals a day (im trying my best to eat more cals in a day)(im NEVER hungry) 5 meals, with mostly chicken,tuna,salmon,flax,spinach and romaine spread throughout my meals in a day. and in the morn. i have chocolate whey protein(210cals)40g protein...oj, oat bran.......................

MEAL PLANS NEEDED....HELP ME!!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/pluto34698/carly.html

As a rule of thumb, you shouldnt go below 10x cals your bodyweight per day. So if you are 155, you shouldnt be doing less than ~1600cals.

Best place to start is to read the sticky 'Guide to...' . It contains a grocery list to help you. Then work out a diet plan that suits your lifestyle and post it. Meal by meal with cals and macros for a critique. :)

after you've done that reading you can also refer to journals to get ideas of how others divide out their calories into meals etc. (so you're the one with your work cut out for you ;) )

Back