• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A little Advice

Ronald

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,

I started working out about 8 weeks ago and thanks to reading these forums I have learned a lot. I am trying to turn my beer belly into a 6 pack and I also need to build my chest. I want to get bigger but not too much. Now I know you're supposed to give your muscles rest and such, but would it be effective at all for me to do sit-ups and push-ups everyday? I usually do 45 minutes of lifting and then 20-30 minutes of cardio. I was thinking I could add sit-ups and push-ups as an everyday workout routine as well.

Thanks,

Ron

Push ups and sit ups build musclular endurence, but it wouldn't really help you loose weight.

Is it something I have to let my muscles recover from?

You can do situps everyday but I wouldn't do pushups everyday if you are also lifting wieghts. If you did this you would end up over trianing I'm affraid. Also you do need to continue the cardio to get rid of that gut but to get that ripped six pack it will all have to do with diet along with your routine.

Yes. I have found success in training my abs with weight. Weighted sit ups will help push the abs out and make them bulkier, like any other muscle. People will tell you diet is one of the main keys. Its pretty much a combo of diet, cardio, and weighted ab work I think.

Back