• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jobs for hourly protein pump

Michael Dirrane

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What jobs are there that will let me eat on the job every hour? It must be sedentary and not have me on call 24 hours a day or night shifts.

Why would you want to eat every hour>? I understand that some people have high metabolisms but thats alot of time to spend eating.You should eat every 3-4 hours and make sure your meals are nutritionally sound.Your nutrient ratios should match your goal(gain mass or lose fat).

I try and eat every 3 hours. I guess if I wanted to I could eat every hour at my current job. I work in the IT field, and sit at a desk 80% of the day.

So, I guess most desk jobs.

Why do you need to eat every hour?

I'm not sure why you'd want to eat EVERY hour, but to each his own I guess. I'd be interested in why you need to eat every hour, though.

I would think you are going to find it very hard to find a job that let's you eat every hour. (My job certainly won't - we're too busy tracking planes and talking to pilots). You should be able to find something where you can eat every FEW hours, but every hour - no way.

I am a paeamedic firefighter and I can eat all day long I love it

i eat every 2-3 hrs. every hour,not sure why???

There is a long list of benefits of frequent eating and the more frequent the better. The main reasons are for more muscle mass, fat loss, and hormonal enhancement. I was looking into an IT job but the admissions consultant said that its a professional atmosphere and you can only eat on your lunch break.

I don't think if i could that i'd want to eat every hour . Foods good and all but every hour would be a bit much . I have a desk job and work on the computer all day . I could eat any time i feel the need . But every hour :barf:

Originally posted by Michael Dirrane
I was looking into an IT job but the admissions consultant said that its a professional atmosphere and you can only eat on your lunch break.

Well, it all depends on the company you work for. We have a very relaxed atmosphere where I work, and I can eat when ever I want. I even work-out at the company gym on the clock!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Prince

Well, it all depends on the company you work for. We have a very relaxed atmosphere where I work, and I can eat when ever I want. I even work-out at the company gym on the clock!

Lucky you . They took away our gym here because these knuckle heads would get hurt all the time . I don't even think half of them got hurt here but they said they did so that was it for the free workout :yell: :yell: :fire:

You want a job where you can eat constantly?
Become a state worker.

Hourly is far too frequently, you should be able to eat every 3 hours at any job, so choose one that is your passion!!!!!!!

You've got to be kidding! Sedentary and protien? Everything you eat will turn to "fat" if you don"t use same or more calories then you take in. Protein doesn't contain fat, but can be changed to fat by the liver and stored in places you would rather it wasn't.:finger:

Yes, sedentary and protein. If you are training optimally, you must get as much rest as possible in between workouts in order to maximize recovery. Dietary fat does not equate to bodyfat. With a fat-burning metabolism, I can eat hundreds of grams of fat per day and I would build muscle without raising my bodyfat percentage. This is with the NHE bodybuilder's diet. Any macronutrient can be converted to bodyfat. This is largely controlled by insulin. Carbs are the primary insulin trigger and on the bodybuilders diet carbs are kept under 30g per day on most days to avoid this.

Yes, sedentary and protein. If you are training optimally, you must get as much rest as possible in between workouts in order to maximize recovery. Dietary fat does not equate to bodyfat. With a fat-burning metabolism, I can eat hundreds of grams of fat per day and I would build muscle without raising my bodyfat percentage. This is with the NHE bodybuilder's diet. Any macronutrient can be converted to bodyfat. This is largely controlled by insulin. Carbs are the primary insulin trigger and on the bodybuilders diet carbs are kept under 30g per day on most days to avoid this.

so, you're on a ketogenic diet?

:thumb: Excellent post.....I'm taking 90 grams of fat a day, dropped my cardio in half (and I'm still playing w/ it) and I seem to be losing bf still.

http://www.extique.com/bodybuilders.html

With this diet, you eat less than 30g carb, 1g or less protein (recommended but not mandatory), as much fat as possible, and on every 3rd day, then every 4th day you cycle carbs with 2 carb-load meals (300-500g total starchy carbs) at the end of the day.

IML Gear Cream!
hey bro do 3 hours a day 1 hour your wasting your precious life just eating, eating, eating, eating......................

Back