• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New 2 scene need help

BMan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been lifting for about 8 years 5'11" 185lbs got some good size but not huge. got some body fat I need to get rid of. Im looking for a good mix for a 8 week cycle. Ive got deca now plaining on: week 1 and 8 2cc and week 2-7 4cc's whats a good mix with deca?

If you want a functioning dick I'd add some test. It takes 3-5 weeks for blood levels of deca to peak so your cycle should be 12 weeks, unless you run a short ester version like NPP. Test enanthate will take about a month to really kick so there's another reason to extend your cycle. Alternatively you could use test prop with the NPP for a short cycle.

What test do U recomend if I move 2 a 12 week cycle. I have heard sustanon is good? If so how many cc a week? and how many weeks with the test?

please anyone with good information reply

Like I said Im new to the gear and cae use any helpfull info

10-12 weeks of Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate and you should be good to go.

What are you plans for PCT?

2 cc's of the test (250mg X 2)

If you are lookiing to drop some bf and lean out forget the deca, it's a heavy anabolic. just do a moderate dosed test cycel with some T3.

I would do:

Week 1-10 : test enanthate @ 500 mg/wk
week 1-03 : T3 @ 50 mg/ED
Week 04-10 : T3 @ 100-200 mcg/ED

What are my plans for PCT? well ----Hate to admit it but I dont know what PCT is

dont know

If you dont know what pct is, you'll want to research it a while before you start running a cycle, and have everything you need for PCT on hand before you begin your first cycle. PCT stands for Post Cycle Therapy. It is what you do to get your bodys natual hormone production back to normal.

Ok what do U suggest for a PCT with 10 week deca and 10-12 week test, also how mush test should I be taking, SJ69 says 2ccs is that once a week? Lastly with of these test do U recomend best- Sustanon, enanthate or cypionate

IML Gear Cream!
i think if you take sust or test e it would be 2 shots a week @ 250mg (usually 1ml) not too sure about the cypioate its like every other day but again i'm not sure.

westb51 said:
i think if you take sust or test e it would be 2 shots a week @ 250mg (usually 1ml) not too sure about the cypioate its like every other day but again i'm not sure.
cyp would also be 2 shots a week. IMO go with enanthate or cypionate, and either sust at the beginning or not at all.

You're lucky you didn't get the big lectures about researching more about PCT before doing steroids, I got a whooping by the guys on here, but then again I probably came across as abit of a tit first time round (typical youngster who really didn't know much about anything,ha). As PCT, run the anti-estrogenic Nolvadex for six weeks after your cycle (start two weeks after your last shot of test), 60mg ED for the first two weeks then 40mg ED for the rest of the duration. This only really applies if you're just running a test like Cypionate etc.If you're adding Deca etc, you made need to run a PCT longer or whatever and have different doses or different drugs. You could think about running HCG during the cycle for a while so to halt the suppression from the exogenous test etc. Mudge, Pirate and Gococks seem pretty up to date with all that sort of stuff, direct ya questions at them and you'll get further quicker ( and probably safer and more effective)

Thanks for the info, you talked about running HCG what is that?

HCG is human chorionic gonadotropin which simply put, will help get your testicles back to their normal size(if needed)

Last edited:
what price can I expect to pay for test and nolvadex? Im allready up 2 two bills with the deca

Also what is T3? Ive been hearing a lot about this but I have not heard of it before

BMan said:
Also what is T3? Ive been hearing a lot about this but I have not heard of it before

T3 is a thyroid hormone. it increases your BMR by increasing the synthesis of proteins, carbohydrates and fats

Tamoxifen citrate- is this the same as nolvadex? Also basic question--how many mg in a gram

BMan said:
Tamoxifen citrate- is this the same as nolvadex? Also basic question--how many mg in a gram
there are 1000mg in one gram, so 1 mg is 1/1000 of a gram.

Back