• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hottest actress of the 80's/90's

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
To clarify for Albob, I mean the 1980's and 1990's.

My vote is Elisabeth Shue.

That was exactly what I was thinking.

I remember first seeing her in Cocktails Damn what a happy teen I was.

She is scrumptious. I was trying to think of others that stayed hot, but can't think of one.

Angelina in Hackers

Here ya go Dale my man, this is for you.. oh and I agree, she's purty :clapping:

es001911.jpg

That's perverse.

Heather Locklear

Yeah, she's good and I guess she could be considered late 80's/early 90's. SHe did get too skinny though.

Oh man Phoebe Cates for the 80's, Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Gremlins shagadelic baby yeah.

I love Patricia Arquette. Jennifer Lopez is extremely hot too. Especially in Selena. I love dat ass.

Erin Grey! :thumb:

If I were Ricky Schroeder I would've tap that ass.

what about Farah Faucet? MMMMmm

devildog88 said:
what about Farah Faucet? MMMMmm

I said 1980's, not 1880's. :)

:hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
Selma Hayek

selma%20hayek.jpg

237989.jpg

Selma Hayek is not from the 80's, but she can grab my burritto anytime. She has great boobies.

Dale Mabry said:
Selma Hayek is not from the 80's, but she can grab my burritto anytime. She has great boobies.
So what if she is not from the 80's? I was going to pick her. I am in love with her :lick:

Dale Mabry said:
My vote is Elisabeth Shue.
Bingo! You hit it right on the head!

You know you want to die when hooking up with Elisabeth Shue doesn't even make you want to live. (Leaving Las Vegas)

Dale Mabry said:
Your title say's 80's/90's dip. Don't forget Selma also has thos nice hips and a sweet ass. She's a full package.

maniclion said:
Your title say's 80's/90's dip. Don't forget Selma also has thos nice hips and a sweet ass. She's a full package.

Manic, don't confuse him anymore. He did pick Elizabeth Shue so he's not completely brain dead.

Dale lives in an unremitting imbroglio he calls life.

largepkg said:
He's off his medication again?
He was claiming it caused his asshole to itch, but many of us think it's his excuse after getting caught with his finger in his butt by his room mates.:laugh:

Back