• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

i been on p-gh for over 6 months!!

goodguy12

i take p-gh year long!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
here are mine and my older brother results from taking p-gh for 6 month .we both took are first dose in nov of 2004

my brother was drug free the whole time i lol was on 500mgs test on and off.12 weeks on 12 weeks off for the whole 6 months.

stats

before

hight 5-11

weight 225

bf 12%

bench 445x1

deadlift 500x5

squat 365x 10(i never go over 365)

waist size 34

brother

weight 210

hight 5-10

bench 405x2

deadlift 495x1

squat 365x5

waist size 35

my brother is 28 life time drug free

aslo before taking p-gh i been taking steroids for 2 yers on and off.

as soonas my first does i could feel it working .me and my brother goal was to bulk up.

so fat gain was going to happen right....wronge thanks to p-gh i lost fat and gain muscle.

after

hight same

weight 242

bench 450x3

deadlift 500x15(just miss 16)

squat 365x13

waist size 32

bf 10%

brother

hight same

weight 221

bench 405x4

dealift 495x5

squat365x9(he was good for 11 but hes a wuss)

waist 33

so all and all it work great!:rocker: well thats all.im going to order a one yaer supply for me and my bro.im a pc dum ass but as soon as i can im goigoing post some pic.i dont have before pic but i have some pic form the gym training and stuff. if any one has questing ask here or pm me

ths si sum kind of sik jke rite?

i doubt it, you need to use it for along time to start seeing the effects

Last edited:
stu21Ldn said:
i doubt it, you need to use it for along time to start seeing the effects
and how would you know?

bio-chem said:
ths si sum kind of sik jke rite?
on tis ton kcid daeh

i was backing up what you were doing, bio-chem sed he thought it was some kind of sick joke and i said i doubt it.

You know what, I'd be surprized at how many young fighters starting out on their pro careers now are on P-GH. Simply because it's legal and it's cheap and it works. Theres a few young pro's at Kronk that are real examples of tha endurance and fight reduction gained from bein on that stuff a year or better.Cheaper than real GH just takes longer to work I guess.

Its probably the Universal Kits guy with an "alias" to pimp his own products.

BiggerNstronger said:
Who Me ?

have you guys ever tried p-gh?if not then go ahead buy some.you will make some great gains.dont bash it before you try it!!

goodguy12 said:
have you guys ever tried p-gh?if not then go ahead buy some.you will make some great gains.dont bash it before you try it!!

I tried it. I wasnt willing/able/equipped to INJECT it so I took it as prescribed...orally. I cant dog it though because it is a long term type of product and like most people I dont want to buy a YEARS supply just to see if it MIGHT work. It has its place, and it has its buyers who it is well suited for. Most guys want it all and want it now, not 6/8/12 months from now.

BiggerNstronger said:
I tried it. I wasnt willing/able/equipped to INJECT it so I took it as prescribed...orally. I cant dog it though because it is a long term type of product and like most people I dont want to buy a YEARS supply just to see if it MIGHT work. It has its place, and it has its buyers who it is well suited for. Most guys want it all and want it now, not 6/8/12 months from now.
bodybuilding is abunt patience.

p-gh??

bump.......

any on explain what p-gh is, and can you make actually gains over a 6 month period

GH booster, anything as such must be run long term. www.universalkits.com has it, you can read some about it there.

BTW six months is a long time and no I do not use an alias to "PIMP" my products, I spend advertising dollars and ask satisfied customers to put in a good word for us on the boards when they can. As far as I know I never asked goodguy12 to say anything but I certainly do appreciate his feedback.

fighters?

Mikhal said:
You know what, I'd be surprized at how many young fighters starting out on their pro careers now are on P-GH. Simply because it's legal and it's cheap and it works. Theres a few young pro's at Kronk that are real examples of tha endurance and fight reduction gained from bein on that stuff a year or better.Cheaper than real GH just takes longer to work I guess.

Hey bro where do these fighters hang out? Is there a board or some place that I might want to advertise in order to reach them? Any help would be appreciated and if you email me I'll see what I can do to make it worth your time. Thanks in advance.....

tryintogetbig said:
bump.......

any on explain what p-gh is, and can you make actually gains over a 6 month period
go to universekits.com to know how it workd and to place a order.and yes you will make gains in a 6 month period.

IML Gear Cream!
BiggerNstronger said:
no this is not mr.universe!!

Mudge said:
GH booster, anything as such must be run long term. www.universalkits.com has it, you can read some about it there.
Hi Mudge - Do you know anyone who has tried it and had success with it? Also, does it need to be cycled? I read a bit about it at the url you noted and I am curious about trying it out. I do have a touch of asthma but should be able to manage it. Cheers Mate.

imo it does not need to be cycle!

jphess2 said:
Hi Mudge - Do you know anyone who has tried it and had success with it? Also, does it need to be cycled?

No it does not need to be cycled, but really almost nothing does. If you want to stay on the rest of your life, thats your choice.

Anyone who I have seen rave about the product, is always a light poster, so I would not say I know them from Pee Wee Herman honestly.

Thanks Mudge. I did a little google search and came across the same testimonials on another too besides www.universalkits.com. It looks a little expensive to stay on more than a year though. Cheers mate.

jphess2 said:
Thanks Mudge. I did a little google search and came across the same testimonials on another too besides www.universalkits.com. It looks a little expensive to stay on more than a year though. Cheers mate.
ya it would,but how much doesa 12 week cycle cost maybe 150-300 dollas.he has a deal weryou get a 6 month supple for $217.if you ask him for some kind deal for a year supply he might do it!

Right now the prices are as low as we can afford to sell the product and after the spring promo they will increase slightly. If you're thinking of getting a longer supply now would be the time. The $217 price works out to $36 per month and that's very inexpensive compared to the original month supply price of $80.

Way cheaper than GH for sure.

Back