• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A question on letting your body rest

racoon02

Tiny Tom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok I havnt had a good long rest period in about 12 weeks or so. I can tell its about time to take a good 5 days off because my body is just showing signs that its about that time. I am getting the sniffles a little bit, dont have as much energy in the gym, and am not sleeping that well at night, but I digress.

Now heres the problem. I have been cutting the last 4 weeks for the summer time, and have made significant gains body fat % wise with a good diet and HIIT cardio. I do not want to loose any of the gains that I have made body fat % wise. I will be taking a break from tomorrow until monday wich is five days rest. Will I lose my gains? Keep in mind I will still be strict with my diet to the best of my abilities.

Will it hurt my recovery if I cardio a little during my rest to keep my metabolism up?

I am willing to even take a break from the HIIT cardio, and do some low impact aerobic walking.... anything to keep my body fat the way it is. :laugh:

What are your suggestions?

If you're taking a week off then take a week off, keep your diet sound and do some walking, ultimately you will make gains from this week off and as long as you keep on your cutting diet and do some type of activity you will be fine. :thumb:

I agree. 12 weeks straight with a week off sounds pretty good. When you come back you will feel great. Even if you lose say 2% of your efficiency you will come back and gain 6%. Dont flame me on those numbers I made them up, they really have no meaning behind them, just an illustration.

What would be a good amount of walking to keep my metabolism going, yet not be hard on my leg muscle fibers at the same time? A low intesity mile walk on the treadmill in the morning?

Your legs won't be bothered much by walking. Why don't you walk around the neighbourhood?

Thats what I planned on doing hehe. Was gonna get up and walk a mile as soon as I got up in the mornings.

Back