• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bursting blood vessels?

reg56

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone here experienced bursting a blood vessel in your eye? I came home from the gym Saturday morning and noticed that one side of my eye was completely red. I'm guessing it was the dead lifts that did it, but I'm not entirely sure. I got it checked out by the doctor, and she said it will start healing on its own in about 2 weeks, which I'm pissed about because I have my prom next friday.:mad: Just curious if anyone else has had this happen to them, and if there is some way of preventing them?

I'm guessing that I didn't breathe correctly at some point while doing deads, but I have no idea.

Any thoughts?

probably held youre breathe. Some guys bleed from the eyes, nose, ears.....it happens.

My arms get broken blood vessels....usually when i do walking lunges and holding 25 lbs in each arm. My doc just said it was from exertion. He said not to worry...but breaking them in your eyes may be a bit more alarming...

Robin Hood said:
My arms get broken blood vessels...
same here, usually on back day from heavy bent-over rows and deads, my forearms go rock hard and i get reddish rashes on the inner parts of my upper forearms, was worst on my 1-ad cycle, i haven't had it for a while though

I got that once when I first started performing heavy leg press. It was a result of holding my breath.

Try to control your breathing when working out :)

mmuscle

http://www.makemuscle.net

controlled breathing is a must...i had a lifting partner about 2 years back that was benching and while pushing he wasnt breathing and he poped some shit in the back of his lower head, by the neck..put him in a lot of pain for about 2-3 weeks....after that he never forgot to breath.

That sucks man that your prom is next friday. Hopefully it will look better by that time.

Back