• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ORGASM - History of

John H.

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
See:

Margolis, Jonathan: O: THE INTIMATE HISTORY OF THE ORGASM, (New York, Grove Press) at:

[url www.amazon.com and click onto "search" and then the "books" area and type in the author and see the book when it comes up.

This is one book you just may not want to miss. It covers a LOT of territory. See it at your library or if they do not have it have them borrow it for you. See the book for yourself and make your judgments about it. Also click onto the site above and read the reviews.

Take Care, John H.

Last edited:
Isn't there a sex forum, that would better suit your interests.

At least you would get the discussions you are seeking, unlike here.

Don't get me wrong John, I just don't understand what your point is.

IainDaniel said:
Isn't there a sex forum, that would better suit your interests.

At least you would get the discussions you are seeking, unlike here.

Don't get me wrong John, I just don't understand what your point is.

Hi IainDaniel,

"...discussions you are seeking(?)..."

This is www.ironmagazine.com and this is the "Sexual Health" section of this Board. So I am discussing something related to Sex and for those interested passing on to them a book they just might find VERY helpful - and enlightening. Ultimately each person makes their own decision about what is right or not for them. In my opinion this is one title no one will want to miss!

I think if you re-read what I originally posted you would see if for what it is doing - passing along information on a topic that effects all people and something they just may want to learn more about - especially historically - because what happens in the past is just repeated in the present. And there just may be a lot many of us never really knew.

See the book for yourself and make your decisions about what it has to say.

Take Care, John H.

Unfortunately for you John sections like this on forums similar to this are more often used to share sexual jokes and images for discussion, and not so often serious discussion.

And John you don't need to tell people to re-read all the time, I am not illiterate, or I wouldn't be on a site that would require me to do so. Personally I could care less about the history of an orgasm. I enjoy them so does my wife, and I am fine with that.

IainDaniel said:
Unfortunately for you John sections like this on forums similar to this are more often used to share sexual jokes and images for discussion, and not so often serious discussion.

And John you don't need to tell people to re-read all the time, I am not illiterate, or I wouldn't be on a site that would require me to do so. Personally I could care less about the history of an orgasm. I enjoy them so does my wife, and I am fine with that.

Hi IainDaniel,

I let others speak for themselves. And do for themselves. I never assume anything and consider all information from all sources objectively.

I understand what you are saying. But as the title of this Section states, "Sexual Health", that comes in many forms. UNDERSTANDING Sex and Sexuality are a VERY IMPORTANT part of Sexual Health. Not everyone is really "versed" on the subject and most not completely so since it is a very big topic and covers a lot of ground. The more anyone KNOWS and UNDERSTANDS about Sex and Sexuality the better their life will be and that of those that care about them as well. I post to be CONstructive and to ADD to people's lives information I feel can be of benefit. And I am not saying I know it all - certainly no one does. Look at how much has been written only lately and look at how long nothing was written because of the "taboos" that were created to prevent people from learning honestly about a very basic subject that should be very important to each person.

People that think they "know it all" or "all they need to know" usually do not - at least as much as they really should to be their very best - and I am not just speaking of Sex here.

Take Care, John H.

In all honesty...

Think you know it all? Think again. Truthfully!

In all honesty I think this is one you will NOT want to miss reading. It is a REAL EYE-OPENER. It covers a lot of territory and shows
" the what happened in the past" and "the reasons for the present" and how much influence religion has had on this subject and their "reasoning" behind it all. Take a good look at this one and see for yourself. Make your own determinations. See what effect politics has had as well. See the bibliography at the end of the book for the sources.

Take Care, John H.

John H. said:
I let others speak for themselves. And do for themselves. I never assume anything and consider all information from all sources objectively.

Take Care, John H.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And let the fight begin! :thumb:

131627__garfield_l.jpg

Since Tropicgirl is not here, who wants to rub my tummy? I got pasta! :D

Shae said:
And let the fight begin! :thumb:

131627__garfield_l.jpg

Since Tropicgirl is not here, who wants to rub my tummy? I got pasta! :D

Hi Shae,

Do yourself a favor and read this book. It HAS a lot of information everyone must see for themselves and then make their own determinations about what is said. You do not want to miss this book in my opinion.

After reading it, let me know what your thoughts are with regard to what it has to say, etc. .

Take Care, John H.

Back