• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

new to the dieting...

Josh145

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys...go easy w/ me. I have lifted weights for 7 years, but now i am finishing up college ( pretty strong, but about 15 lbs over weight due to numerous college activities...haha). I am starting a diet take a look at it and let me know what u think...i know it is horrible, thats why i am putting it on here for you guys to look over. 6", 195lbs

Meal 1: 1 cup kashi go lean crunch
1 cup of 2% milk

Meal 2: 1 protein shake
1 apple

Meal 3: 6oz tuna
2 slices of grain bread

Meal 4: 1 protein shake

LIFT

Meal 5: Chicken w/ rice
a vegtable
5gm creatine w/ protein shake

I know its bad guys. Just let me know where i can work to improve it. I am really going go with this. The college beer belly must go.

Josh145 said:
i know it is horrible, thats why i am putting it on here for you guys to look over. 6", 195lbs
I don't think you need to lose too much weight - just shift the ratio's of your weight (you need more muscle, less fat).

Do you know your BF%?

Meal 1: 1 cup kashi go lean crunch
1 cup of 2% milk
Both are bad choices.
Drop the kashi and have a bowl of rolled oats instead. And use skim milk.
You then want to add some complete protein (eggs, cottage cheese, protein powder) and some healthy fats (eg: fish oil capsules).

Meal 2: 1 protein shake
1 apple
The apple is good, but save the protein shake for around your workout. Have a real protein (eg: chicken) and add something else as well eg: some vegetables and some walnuts.

Meal 3: 6oz tuna
2 slices of grain bread
Drop the bread and have unprocessed carbs instead - eg: brown rice, pearl barley, sweet potato, chick-peas etc etc. Then add vegetables and some healthy fats (eg: fish oil caps).

Meal 4: 1 protein shake
If you are working out after this then add a starchy carbs eg: oats, brown rice etc.

Meal 5: Chicken w/ rice
a vegtable
5gm creatine w/ protein shake
Move the chicken/rice to your earlier meal and have whey protein + carbs (skim milk, banana, oats or rice). Don't have vegetables here.

I would then have one more meal - some protein/fibre/fats would be ideal.
eg: cottage cheese & walnuts or salmon with vegetables.

Back