• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2nd Cycle, I upped my doses!

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2500mg of TEST CYP-16 weeks
100mg Androl a day-6 weeks
30 I.U.s of SLIN a day- 8 weeks
IGF-150mcg a day- 8 weeks
EQ 1500mg a week
Primobolan- 1000mg a week- 12 weeks
Winstrol 800mg a week- 12 weeks
Anavar 100mg a day-12 weeks
HGH- 25 i.u. a day- 16 weeks
Bull shit-100,000,000mg a week
Believing this? Priceless

LOL! what do you think?

I think Mudge/Lam will agree on this..............even monsters can grow on ALOT less than that. No need for that much. THe only thing you will get out of that is bad sides.

Hey Tough Old Man im thinkin of runnin that exact cycle in a few months. Keep me updated with your progress, will ya mate

I am probably going to up my dose as well but nowhere near that. There is an NPC heavyweight who was doing 1250 test and 1250 EQ when he was 270@ 9%, 5'10".

I still see the occasional newbie that thinks starting right away at 1g+ is the shorter and smarter way to huge gains.

What a lightweight. You have to do at least 3g of Tren before you reach the hardcore zone :laugh:

Dog gone you guys this was a joke. Fuck I might be some tough old man but i never said I was a crazy old man

This is my current cycle
Day 1-21
Test prop 100mg/eod
Day 1-30
IGF 40mcg/ed
Day 1-60
Test E 500mg/ew
EQ 400mg/ew
Deca 300mg/ew

Today was my 11th day on IGF-1 from IBE nutrition. Nothing to pass on but bad gas! Might be dropping B/F as I feel harder and see alot more veins.
Current diet
564 gr carb
415 gr protein
43 gr fat
6 meals a day of clean eating. A little over 4200 cal's
Weight has stayed the same for 2 1/2 weeks @ 235lbs

Tough Old Man said:
Dog gone you guys this was a joke. Fuck I might be some tough old man but i never said I was a crazy old man

This is my current cycle
Day 1-21
Test prop 100mg/eod
Day 1-30
IGF 40mcg/ed
Day 1-60
Test E 500mg/ew
EQ 400mg/ew
Deca 300mg/ew

Today was my 11th day on IGF-1 from IBE nutrition. Nothing to pass on but bad gas! Might be dropping B/F as I feel harder and see alot more veins.
Current diet
564 gr carb
415 gr protein
43 gr fat
nice, dude. looks like you are dialed in... best of luck to you, TOM.

Tough Old Man said:

This is my current cycle
Day 1-21
Test prop 100mg/eod
Day 1-30
IGF 40mcg/ed
Day 1-60
Test E 500mg/ew
EQ 400mg/ew
Deca 300mg/ew

Current diet
564 gr carb
415 gr protein
43 gr fat
Lookin pretty solid. How often are you pinning? Good luck on it.

:) beautiful little what?

oh... i found her a while back. she's HotMom23!!! for real!!!

fyi, 19-chief is derived from the my jersey number and my team name... nothing more.

Tough Old Man said:

This is my current cycle
Day 1-21
Test prop 100mg/eod
Day 1-30
IGF 40mcg/ed
Day 1-60
Test E 500mg/ew
EQ 400mg/ew
Deca 300mg/ew

Current diet
564 gr carb
415 gr protein
43 gr fat

I have a question, I have never used Deca and EQ at the same time in a cycle. What is the benefit of using both at the same time ( in the cycle you have posted) just wondering. ?

ForemanRules said:
I have a question, I have never used Deca and EQ at the same time in a cycle. What is the benefit of using both at the same time ( in the cycle you have posted) just wondering. ?
Tell you the truth I don't know. I had a little deca left over so i'm using it up. Never used Eq before, but my understanding that Eq needs to be run pretty strong in strength. But really the deca seem to help these two torn tendons in my left elbow about 6 months a go so really I'm throwing in a little to see if it helps. I'm shooting 150mg of deca on Sun and Wed. That's about the best and honest answere I could give. If it doesn't make sense then that would be two of us that doesn't understand what the fuck i just said

PT

Tough Old Man said:
Tell you the truth I don't know. I had a little deca left over so i'm using it up. Never used Eq before, but my understanding that Eq needs to be run pretty strong in strength. But really the deca seem to help these two torn tendons in my left elbow about 6 months a go so really I'm throwing in a little to see if it helps. I'm shooting 150mg of deca on Sun and Wed. That's about the best and honest answere I could give. If it doesn't make sense then that would be two of us that doesn't understand what the fuck i just said

PT
Hell if you have it take it
:thumb: ..........Just don't go over 6 weeks :laugh: Sorry I couldn't resist.

ForemanRules said:
Hell if you have it take it
:thumb: ..........Just don't go over 6 weeks :laugh: Sorry I couldn't resist.
Got to tell you something. I'll hear it from Mr. Lam and Mr. Mudge on this. Ok TOM'S cycle'S

60 Days on.....Prop 100 eod 1-3, IGF 40mcg 1-30, Test E 500, EQ 400 and Deca 300 mg/ew
40 Days off
60 on.....Anadrol 75mg/ed 1-3..Test E 500, Tren 100 mgs eod
30 off
60 on.....Prop 100 eod 1-3, IGF 40mcg 1-30, Test E 500, EQ 400 and Deca 300 mg/ew
20 off
60 on.....D-bol 30mg/ed 1-4, Test E 750, Tren 150 mgs eod

Then HRT for a few months.......Like probably 6

Back