• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Leaked Memo

Decker

%
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since this topic is getting zero play in the US media, here are a couple of excerpts from an internal Cabinet memo recounting Tony Blair's trip to George Bush's ranch in July of 2002 which was leaked to the British press:

"C reported on his recent talks in Washington. There was a perceptible shift in attitude. Military action was now seen as inevitable. Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy. The NSC had no patience with the UN route, and no enthusiasm for publishing material on the Iraqi regime's record. There was little discussion in Washington of the aftermath after military action."

"The Foreign Secretary said he would discuss this with Colin Powell this week. It seemed clear that Bush had made up his mind to take military action, even if the timing was not yet decided. But the case was thin. Saddam was not threatening his neighbours, and his WMD capability was less than that of Libya, North Korea or Iran."

If these statements are true, and Blair has not denied them, then we could have trouble for our president. It could mean the makings of a legitimate impeachment proceeding with the 'high crime or misdemeanor' being systematic lying to Congress (and the american people) to appropriate funds and resources for an illegal regime change. A war crime nonetheless. Or it could mean nothing--where there's no Congressional will, there's no way.

Absolutely nothing will come of this.

Dale I think you're right. There is no political will to do anything about this. War crimes or not, it just doesn't capture the american imagination the way that, oh say a blowjob and semen stained dress does.

Last edited:
Unfortunately you are all correct, even something as bastardized as this!

I am for getting his dumb ass out, but that is just me. I've had enough

Over here we've got little arse licking Blair back in 'power'. Who should be standing in the dock (along with several others)for the liar and murderer he is. :hair:

Must have been more that disagree with you since he got in :D

dg806 said:
Must have been more that disagree with you since he got in :D

People elect incompetent officials, look at our last 2 presidential elections for proof of that. :D

Must be a trend. In Canada we re-elected the party who stole $300 million of taxpayers money and got caught. The only problem is to replace them we have a nazi and a tree hugger. No good alternatives. :barf:

lol PB, thats about right. Thats what we are all facing, our possibilities are between two crappy alternatives. One of these days I'm looking forward to having good alternatives all around... but I'm not sure when abouts thats going to happen, and don't see it in any forseeable future for us.

Bush vs Gore, Mr. Oil vs Mr. Ketchup, Blair vs who the hell ever were his opponents.

Not really the best possible candidates, thats for sure.

IML Gear Cream!
I honestly think that most politicians are people who couldn't make a living in a normal career and decide to take the easy way out. They have a little charisma or a big financial backer who wants to see them in position so that they can approve something. Usually they are pawns of big business anyway. What's the point of even having a government if it's being run by the people who couldn't do anything else properly?

It's very rare you see true leader become a politician because they can make more money being VP of any company.

andyo said:
I am for getting his dumb ass out, but that is just me. I've had enough

At this point in time I'm sure many people who voted for Bush are starting regret doing so, most of whom would never admit it though. the only problem now with removing him from office would be making Chenney president. Bush may be stupid but Chenney is evil

LAM said:
At this point in time I'm sure many people who voted for Bush are starting regret doing so, most of whom would never admit it though.

You got that for sure!

every single time i see Bush speak in public it looks like he has less and less clue of what's going on.

Flex said:
You got that for sure!

every single time i see Bush speak in public it looks like he has less and less clue of what's going on.
And what the fuck was his goofy little dance the other day in Georgia, how embarrassing.:laugh:

Dance

Well, I'm not a huge Bush fan, but the alternative wasn't so hot either. He would have filled our pipe lines with ketchup and made us eat it with every meal :(

Seriously though, Bush looks more like he has a clue these days than when he first got office. Damn he was like :wtf: then. And his speeches have gotten better as well... need we be reminded how painful they were the first couple years?

I voted for Bush. I dont agree with alot of what he said/does, but Kerry seemed fake and his face bothered me for some reason.

Dale Mabry said:
People elect incompetent officials, look at our last 2 presidential elections for proof of that. :D

you surely mean the 2 before the last 2.

topolo said:
you surely mean the 2 before the last 2.

Did I say the 2 before the last 2? Go peddle your products elsewhere, GOP shill.

Take it back or I will turn you into a Nixon wannabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question.

I didn't think licking your mom's butt would make me go blind.

Dale Mabry said:
I didn't think licking your mom's butt would make me go blind.

Bad news, that was my Dad.

Good news, He said you were great :thumb:

I knew those dingleberries were a little too hearty to be from a chick.

Well He said you performed like a champ............dingleberries or no

I assumed it was your mom cuz the brown asterisk smelled like vodka, I should never assume.

LAM said:
the only problem now with removing him from office would be making Chenney president.
Maybe or maybe not. It is conceivable that under a war crimes charge, all those involved would be charged: Dick Cheney, Colin Powell, Paul Bremer, Wolfowitz, Rice et. al.; all could be indicted...they all helped to manufacture consent to war. We may, under this circumstance, end up with President Hastert.

Back