• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Volume increase on M1T

I didn't increase volume. I did cycle one extra day in though.

My normal workout week would be 2 on, 2 off, 2 on, 1 off. When I cycle M1T I went to 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off, etc.

I felt like I could lift everyday, although I know better.

isn't this thread in the wrong forum?

soon as the M1T is fully in your system i'd crank up the volume, by either working out bodyparts more frequently or just adding in extra sets and exercises to existing workouts

I worked out every other day, for me the best thing about M1T was the increased recovery time.

stu21Ldn said:
I worked out every other day, for me the best thing about M1T was the increased recovery time.
Wouldn't your recovery time decrease?

well yeah obviously thats what i ment :rolleyes:

every other day? i was thinking more along the lines of training every day while 'on', what do the rest of you guys do?

du510 said:
Id recommend at least 4x per week
lol, i train 4-5 days a week off cycle, on cycle i was looking at about 6 with longer workouts, allowing me to hit multiple parts each session, and instead hitting everything 2x a week (as opposed to once), as long as i'm getting enough rest and recovery it should work right? i mean look at what Arnold did!

IML Gear Cream!
young d said:
lol, i train 4-5 days a week off cycle, on cycle i was looking at about 6 with longer workouts, allowing me to hit multiple parts each session, and instead hitting everything 2x a week (as opposed to once), as long as i'm getting enough rest and recovery it should work right? i mean look at what Arnold did!
Dont look at what Arnold did, hes bullshit.

If you add gear to your current supplement regimen, you should undoubtedly incraese the load. In whatever way possible, cut recovery time and raise your weights and raise your volume. Dont switch from a normal routine to a volume routine, just throw in an extra set, do negatives, dropsets, etc.

Just do what you can to ensure youre recovered before lifting the same BP again.

My favorite thing about M1T was the ability to recover quickly. Either raise the volume or frequency. I did Monday through Friday, 70 min sessions/day plus about 2 hours/week of cardio without overtraining. Gained 13 lbs in 20 days and kept 8 of it. Used a moderate dose of 4ad, as well.

musclepump -- any chance your going to be bulking up? I mean obviously you will be with the steroids, but I mean in general are you going to try and keep the really skinny and cut look or are you going to go for a bigger weight range and try to get up to the 200+ you were at pre-contest.

IML Gear Cream!
PirateFromHell said:
My favorite thing about M1T was the ability to recover quickly. Either raise the volume or frequency. I did Monday through Friday, 70 min sessions/day plus about 2 hours/week of cardio without overtraining. Gained 13 lbs in 20 days and kept 8 of it. Used a moderate dose of 4ad, as well.
so what was your BP frequency like? how many times did you hit each muscle a week

i normally do:
mon-chest
tue-back
wed-cardio
thurs-guns
fri-rest
sat-wheels
sun-rest
(i've tired various routines but this 1 has always worked well for me, and i like to give chest/back there own sessions, and train arms together)

i was thinking of switching to this on my cycle:
mon-chest/back
tue-guns
wed-wheels
thurs-chest/back
fri-guns
sat-wheels
sun-rest

reckon that will work good? i hear that its pretty much impossible to overtrain on juice, its only 6 sessions a week, probably take around 70-100mins a session, which ain't much compared to what a lot of guys do, or instead of the chest/back and guns workouts i could swap em with push and pull workouts so no bodyparts will be hit back to back

opinions?

musclepump said:
fucking canadians crack me up.

woah...common now. What does being Canadian have to do with you two having a little problem with eachother?
:pissed:

Ramathorn said:
woah...common now. What does being Canadian have to do with you two having a little problem with eachother?
:pissed:
It's the "eh" thing
tongue.gif

once again:
musclepump -- any chance your going to be bulking up? I mean obviously you will be with the steroids, but I mean in general are you going to try and keep the really skinny and cut look or are you going to go for a bigger weight range and try to get up to the 200+ you were at pre-contest.

soxmuscle said:
once again:
Going for size, of course. Off-season weight doesn't bother me. I like to eat, so I suppose I'm like Lee Priest in that sense--though I don't put on an extra 60 pounds. I'll be in open classes after October, so for my height I need some serious weight to still hold my own on stage. I drop weight fairly well (other than those last couple pounds which I think came from slowed metabolism/diet tweaking), so getting the most out of my training is what's important, so I like to overcompensate with food
biggrin.gif

Yea, you got to get all around bigger. Forget cutting ha.

Back