• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Any body got tips on making my traps look like a beast?

LilDiezel

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 14 and was wondering if anybody got any tips on how to blast my traps. I'll take any advice given, I'm open suggestions, Thanks

Shrugs at different angles heavy as you can handle. Deadlifts done properly will also give you a nice burn in the traps. Thats what I do and look at my pic in my avatar...enough said! lol, ;)

[I'm 14 with 14-14.5 inch arms and 37-38 inch chest. I haven't measured latley, My traps also are huge when I flex them they touch my chin. Anyway right now all I take is my protein shakes and nothing else. I would just like some advice on supplements I should buy, I dont want any suggestions relating to steroids, I aint about to get all screwed up.]

This is your post from the supplement section. Your traps already seem to be "beastily" judging from your post. I know he's 14 but this is funny.

Doublebase said:
My traps also are huge when I flex them they touch my chin.
How exactly can your traps touch your chin?

My traps don't touch my chin, What I mean is that when I flex they are high.

Quality shrugs with no shoulder rotation, carefull deadlifting. Make sure you treat both lifts with respect, at your age your muscular control will take awhile to get where it needs to be for safety.

LilDiezel said:
I'm 14 and was wondering if anybody got any tips on how to blast my traps. I'll take any advice given, I'm open suggestions, Thanks
Hey LD;

I used to have problems w/my traps until I read an article which turned my traps around. I found out that I was using too much weight when working my traps because I was bringing other muscle groups in to help thereby; not working the traps directly.

Therefore, I use no more than 100-125lb BB with slow and strict form with high reps. Heavy weights are OK at times with low reps, but use a more aggressive movement. I've listed a few of the exercises that I use with great success.

Close grip shrugs (Trap Height)- Lean forward
Close Grip Upright Rows (Delt/Trap tie-in)-To nipple height only
Seated barbell shrugs (Trap Thickness)
Behind the back shrugs (Rear Trap Thickness)
Wide grip shrugs (Overall trap growth)

I like to super-set the Close grip shrug with the Seated barbell shrug. You can really feel your traps working.

It's best not to let your shoulders go below parallel. This way you keep constant tension on your traps through out the set which is what you want. Also, at the top of the shrug, hold the squeeze for about 5 seconds.

Peace :cool:

I find doing cleans really gets my traps. but maybe just stick to shrugs for the time being

IML Gear Cream!
We have a great machine in our school. Seated Shrugs and use the lunge machine (Hammer Strength) woks great!!!!

Anyone else try to touch their traps to their chin after reading this thread? :laugh:

impossible omg

:gosh:

LilDiezel said:
My traps don't touch my chin, What I mean is that when I flex they are high.

I think he might model himself off that picture of a buff homer simpson, it almost looks like homers are touching his chin.

Or he is here under a new name ... Who could it be

Shrugs with different weights. Holding hands in different positions .

My traps always responded to high reps & I am talking 25x - 50x rep ranges. Seems crazy but i dunno lol. I know a lot of people will call BS on me for that one.

Back