• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Beer tests results reveal some interesting facts

TCAP28

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Beer tests results reveal some interesting facts

Yesterday, scientists suggested that, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer, men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption.

The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain phytoeostrogens) and drinking it makes men turn into women.

To test the theory, 50 men were fed 6 pints of beer each within a onehour period. It was then observed that 100% of the men: talked excessively without making sense; became overly emotional; couldn't drive; failed to think rationally; argued over nothing; had to sit down while urinating; and refused to apologize when obviously wrong.

No further testing was considered necessary.......

Oh, you have a great future at the Open chat. I can feel it.
You have to go through the initiation ceremony tough.

LW83 said:
Coffee beans are also photoestrogenic :shrug:
So if I live like a Vampire they won't be activated?:D

Vieope said:
You have to go through the initiation ceremony tough.
Oh shit, run dude! Once you get one of them blue bunnies wedged far enough up your butt canal, ain't no plunger in the world strong enough to get him back out. Var still walks funny after the last time Vieope wanted to "initiate" :scared:

IML Gear Cream!
MaxMirkin said:
Oh shit, run dude! Once you get one of them blue bunnies wedged far enough up your butt canal, ain't no plunger in the world strong enough to get him back out. Var still walks funny after the last time Vieope wanted to "initiate" :scared:
Where have you been sick man? Are you permanently back? :spin:

Vieope said:
Where have you been sick man? Are you permanently back? :spin:
Been busy V. Still am really, but I might post now and then when I find some time.

:rofl: that never gets old :lol:

Back