• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Food Question

shiznit2169

flawless
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright, first off i just want to let you guys know that i'm not on a cutting diet nor a bulking diet. I am just basically maintaining right now with serious lifting and a decent diet. I plan on starting a strict diet as soon as i am in college or after college. It's too hard to do right now with a busy schedule as a senior in high school.

I have been eating healthy foods everyday such as oats, vitamins, fish oil caps, wheat, eggs, veggies, chicken, tuna, beef, etc...you know the rest. I dont eat junk food at all.

Basically, my question is that i want to know if the following foods are ok to eat once every 1.5-2 weeks.

Buffalo chicken sandwich/or salad
Pizza
Burgers/hotdogs
Pasta
BLT
Sub sandwiches
Candy Bar

The reason i ask this is because my family likes to go out to eat a lot. I always have one of the meals i listed above every 2 weeks. I want to know if it's too much that will affect my training and maintain diet or if it's ok? I'm not looking to be super ripped or huge anytime soon, but just lifting and eating healthy with a few exceptions until a few years or is this a little overboard?

No way, its good to have a cheat meal evry once in a while just stick to one a week. But try to lay off the candy bars because those are complete crap. At least pizza is a meal.

Food question? In the diet forum? Really? For real?
Like.. no kidding?

You should be fine.

It's o.k. to have some of those foods on occasion.

Back