• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Validate account problem

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I registered Flexita and The Flexita to play with Flex but I noticed something unusual. The Flexita received the email from IronMag to validate the account but Flexita didn´t. Oh yeah, first time that I registered fake members. :p
The Flexita used a yahoo mail account and Flexita, the one that didn´t receive, used the Ironmag mail.

Anyway, isn´t that the reason why we have so many guests? I mean, maybe there is something wrong with the email we are supposed to receive. So a lot of new members can´t login.

Did you use the same email addy for both of those usernames?

The guests are a combination of lurkers that come to the board via a link in a search engine, and bots (computer spiders that crawl web pages).

There is nothing wrong with the software. :)

If anyone has a problem registering there is a "contact" link at the bottom of the page and they can email me directly.

Robert DiMaggio said:
oh, and I would really appreciate if you did not start-up the fake usernames to "play with people", we went through that while back and I do not want it to happen again.
Yeah, I know, I was the first to complain about fake usernames some time ago. :p
But I laughed so much when I thought of this name, I had to register.

Ok then, so many guests. :mad:

Stupidness.

Robert DiMaggio said:
Did you use the same email addy for both of those usernames?
No, maybe there is something wrong with the Ironmag email.

Yeah I am sure, something is up with the IronMag email. Make a test, register a new username and use an IronMag email.

It won´t work.

Back