• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reassembling Food/ Protein List

BingBee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys what ever you recommend I change let me know here's a list of how I'm eating.
- I don't drink soda anymore only water, milk, and juice
-I do my best to drink 6 to seven glasses a water a day
-Breakfast- Oatmeal(regular),Bannanas, A plain bagel no butter, and whole wheat toast with two/three scrambled eggs. What else am I missing? What brand of cereal?
-Lunch-Tuna Sandwhich, peanut butter sandwhiches, piece of fruit(usually green apples), fruit snack, and fruit juice. What am I missing?
-Dinner- Healthy choice T.V. dinners, chicken, variety salad from Giant store, steamed vegetables, and water or juice. What am I missing?

Thanks for your help....

You'll need to increase your protein significantly.

I don't see any EFA's in your diet.

The Healthy Choice isn't.

You could eat better carb sources, less fruit/juices, more oats/sweet potatoes, etc.

Try eating 5-6 smaller more frequent meals...this will allow you to get in the proper amount of protein, among other things.

I suggest you read some of the previous posts a bit further down the board. There's some great stuff there :)

Originally posted by w8lifter
You'll need to increase your protein significantly.

I don't see any EFA's in your diet.

The Healthy Choice isn't.

You could eat better carb sources, less fruit/juices, more oats/sweet potatoes, etc.

Try eating 5-6 smaller more frequent meals...this will allow you to get in the proper amount of protein, among other things.

I suggest you read some of the previous posts a bit further down the board. There's some great stuff there :)

:thumb:

FC

Back