• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Chicken Breast

Fashong

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Chicken Breast in a can yuck. But good protein.. 15g and it's ok tasting just I would rather have something to add to make it taste better like mayonase but that has like 11g fat per tbsp. Any suggestions?

there is nothing wrong with mayo. the majority of the fats are monounsaturated

What does monounsaturated mean?? and on the mayo the nutrition facts say (Total Fat : 11g, Saturared Fat : 1.5g, Trans Fat : 0g;)

fat free mayo actually tastes like miracle whip to me, but im good eating things without any sweeteners or taste adders to them. food is food,

try spicing it up (spices), or making things with it

Fashong said:
Chicken Breast in a can yuck. But good protein.. 15g and it's ok tasting just I would rather have something to add to make it taste better like mayonase but that has like 11g fat per tbsp. Any suggestions?

I would be curious to know just how much sodium this must have.....as a preservative.......do you know?

Laura

Laura, the chicken breast or mayo??

Chicken Breast : 270mg sodium
Mayo : 70mg sodium

Thanks - the chicken. I would have guessed a lot more than that.....but chicken in a can - WHY?????? there are so many quick ways to cook it up and have it taste different each time. :blah:

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know how I would cook it, for how long or anything and when im at school there is no stove :D

Back