• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

thinking of adding in test to my cycle?

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i'm thinking about adding some test enan to my cycle, maybe 250mg every 4-5 days or something..

its looking like i'll get the stuff on weds, so from then i was thinking of running the dbol 4 weeks, test 8 weeks and pct exactly 2 weeks after last test jab, i also might add some hcg in there too if atrophy becomes a problem

what should i do about the s1+? keep it in there with the dbol? or ditch it after the first bottle runs out? or what?

does this look like a smart move? it just means i'll be tied down for a little longer so my next test/deca cycle will get pushed back a bit, also means i'll have to hide needles from my parents when i go home but i'm sure i'll manage! i'm fed up of waiting, if i'm gonna cycle AS i might as well do a proper job of it, and that means running test!

what do you guys reckon??

Last edited:
'yeah its agreat idea, u'll get huge' ;)

id shoot the test every 4th day, and maybe keep the dbol going for 5 or 6 weeks,if ya have enough;) :laugh:. Youll put on alot of weight with that!!

Celtic Bhoy said:
'yeah its agreat idea, u'll get huge' ;)

id shoot the test every 4th day, and maybe keep the dbol going for 5 or 6 weeks,if ya have enough;) :laugh:. Youll put on alot of weight with that!!
thanks for the advice Larry

any more suggestions? (LAM, Mudge, goldcocks, pirate, redspy, trojanhorse, SJ96, musclethump, reddevil)??

young d said:
thanks for the advice Larry

any more suggestions? (LAM, Mudge, goldcocks, pirate, redspy, trojanhorse, SJ96, musclethump, reddevil)??
anytime si:thumb:

I dont know anything about S1+ except that it was some kind of legal product.

As for test, I always run test. First cycle was test and I wish I could gain like that again.

Mudge said:
As for test, I always run test. First cycle was test and I wish I could gain like that again.
any advice on what dose to use? the length? how long to run the dbol?

s1+ is basically transdermal 1test (the steroid) and 4ad (which converts to testosterone), so maybe i should just stay on that until i feel the shots kick in then drop it?

IMO you should run a long ester like test e for 10-12 weeks. Your test levels may be elevated from the S1+, but I doubt that will help the test enanthate kick in quicker. With a long ester, it most likely won't kick in until week 4-5, meaning you will only have about 3-4 weeks before going into PCT. If you have to keep it at 8 weeks I would think running prop would be a better idea, or frontloading the test e the first week or two but I don't know much about the frontloading concept. Running the S1+ along with injectible test would be a waste IMO, so just drop it when you start your injections.

I've run 1Test and all I know is it did nothing for me at the suggested dose. That was eons ago though. 4AD is something dg806 probably has experience in, but not myself.

I feel a libido increase after about a full week on enanthate but I dont think enanthates really seem to affect me until at least 5 or so weeks in. Honestly I think enanthates are good for long cycles. I do two shots a week with Test and Tren enan (TnT), and that stuff is nothing like a test prop/tren acetate stack. It is SLOW by comparison.

I dont know what you weigh but 400-500mg is a good test dose for most. I know one guy who bloats badly on 15mg of dbol a day, or anything over 250 test per week though, everyone is different.

Dbol is traditionally 4-6 weeks, if you get shitty sides from it then you can drop it earlier if you want. Dbol should be far easier on the system than anadrol so I wouldn't feel guilty about going longer, but I know how my liver reacts I dont know about yours. Drol eventually takes its toll on me so thats more something I am careful with.

young d said:
any advice on what dose to use? the length? how long to run the dbol?

s1+ is basically transdermal 1test (the steroid) and 4ad (which converts to testosterone), so maybe i should just stay on that until i feel the shots kick in then drop it?
I can see maybe running the S1+ until the test kicks in but I highly doubt the 4ad will be anything significant, plus the bioavailability of an oral like 4ad is very poor compared to what your injecting. But if your using dbol, i'd stop both the S1+ and 4ad.

gococksDJS said:
I can see maybe running the S1+ until the test kicks in but I highly doubt the 4ad will be anything significant, plus the bioavailability of an oral like 4ad is very poor compared to what your injecting. But if your using dbol, i'd stop both the S1+ and 4ad.
well my original stack was S1+ and dbol, i don't see the point dropping the S1+ it after 1 week or else i've just wasted £25 (or whatever i could sell it on for), the addition of 1test won't do me any harm, its only going to help (not much but a little) but the 4ad converts to a very low dose of test (not enough to see noticeable gains, but enough to help mood and libdo), so i agree running both 4ad and test is a waste, and i doubt i will see anything more from the 1test once the test kicks in so i might as well drop it a couple of weeks after i start shooting, it won't do my any harm will it, if i hadn't started the S1+ i wouldn't bother starting it but i've started it now so i'll leave it in for a bit

i might extend the test an extra week or 2 (same with the dbol), i'll see how it goes, so this is my revised cycle for now:

weeks 1-4/6: S1+ 5 sprays ED
weeks 2-5/7: DBol 30mg ED
weeks 2-9/11: Test Enan 250mg E4D

IML Gear Cream!
I say you might as well use the up the S1+. It isn't like you are going to want to use it further down the road, and you already paid for it. You should have some strength gains from it. Definitely start using HCG before your nads begin to shrink. As always, keep plenty of nolva on hand. I recommend E4D on the test 250.

PirateFromHell said:
I say you might as well use the up the S1+. It isn't like you are going to want to use it further down the road, and you already paid for it. You should have some strength gains from it. Definitely start using HCG before your nads begin to shrink. As always, keep plenty of nolva on hand. I recommend E4D on the test 250.
thanks pirate, just what i wanted to hear :)

my HCG is back at home, and i won't be home for another 3-4 weeks, so i'll just have to start it mid-way through and then again before pct, no doubt i'll be asking more questions about that when the time comes

young d said:
thanks pirate, just what i wanted to hear :)
If you keep asking the same question, someone is always bound to tell you what you want to hear. Then you have more justification to believe what you already wanted to believe. You won't have any problem with the HCG. Easy stuff to deal with. :thumb:

Personally I'd forget about the S1+ and run Test E for 10 weeks at 250-500mg injected twice per week. Run Dbol weeks 1-4 while Test levels reach their peak. As this your first injectable cycle I'd keep it real simple.

To assist recovery and keep 'the boys' a good size I'd run HCG every 5 days at 500IU. Add a solid diet and good training and you'll make some great gains. Good luck.

redspy said:
Personally I'd forget about the S1+ and run Test E for 10 weeks at 250-500mg injected twice per week. Run Dbol weeks 1-4 while Test levels reach their peak. As this your first injectable cycle I'd keep it real simple.

To assist recovery and keep 'the boys' a good size I'd run HCG every 5 days at 500IU. Add a solid diet and good training and you'll make some great gains. Good luck.
I agree, this is the best way to go.

well i'll drop the S1+ after the first bottle is finished (should be able to sell on the rest), 1st bottle is gonna run out end of this week and i'll be starting the dbol+test in a couple of days, so i'll drop that the end of this week so the dbol has a few days to get working

check out the link in my sig, i'll be keeping regular updates on how this cycle goes in that thread

Back