• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bring back these people

I miss Johnnny the most, I know alot of people disliked him but it seems that IM was busier when he was around, plus he was damn funny without wanting to be.

min0 lee said:
He vanished, he wasn't bannned or was he?
I really don´t know.

There are more people that should go back as well but I cant remember.. :bulb:

min0 lee said:
I miss Johnnny the most, I know alot of people disliked him but it seems that IM was busier when he was around, plus he was damn funny without wanting to be.
Yeah :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Camaro is also missing.

Maxmirkin made a cameo appearance on Friday.

min0 lee said:
Maxmirkin made a cameo appearance on Friday.
Yeah, I noticed that bitch. Var is not sociable anymore.

Good thing is that we have cool newbies around.

Vieope said:
Yeah, I noticed that bitch. Var is not sociable anymore.

Good thing is that we have cool newbies around.
This guy may not be one of them. :laugh:

dick7px.jpg

guys, i wasnt around at the time Johhhny, Rich, Maxmirkin, ahsani was around so can you tell me what was so funny about them and why they got banned if they did? Link me to some of the old posts they made if it's still around.

The only fools i know were Leon, Uzi aka (JungleJuicer? was that the name?) and bullboy

leon was hilarious, he was the biggest showoff ever

"you all know nothing about hardcore liftin, im stronger than all of you. All ya pussies"

shiznit2169 said:
guys, i wasnt around at the time Johhhny, Rich, Maxmirkin, ahsani was around so can you tell me what was so funny about them and why they got banned if they did? Link me to some of the old posts they made if it's still around.

The only fools i know were Leon, Uzi aka (JungleJuicer? was that the name?) and bullboy

You are not aware of Johnnny odyssey?
It was great. I don´t even know how to explain. :rofl:

Whenever or whatever he posted people got mad at him. If he said he liked chocolate cake people would try to burn him alive. :rofl:

I miss George W Bush, he was cool.

I told you all that having Johnnny and the like banned would make this place less interesting.

Back