• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need creatine transition help.

DAFresh

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been trying different creatine products for a couple years now. from cell-tech to trac to san v-12 turbo. Though i liked the results from v-12 turbo, i had a bad reaction to it, possibly because of not drinking enough water. Anyway, it's time to try something else out after about 3 months off of EVERYTHING.

Basically i take the following

1. mega man multi vitamin- 2 per day
2. ON 100% whey-twice daily
3. Need help on creatine product
4. finished bottle of vitamin shoppe brand l-glutamine, need help on goo glutamine product.

I am 22 yrs. old approx 179-183 pds. I am looking to bulk up and gain weight to about 195 lbs. I need more "pump" in the gym, sometimes i am feeling lazy, and that extra boost would help. I am currently trying to find more information on a few diffent forms and brands of creatine. The following are the few i have been scoping out. Any advice would be very helpful, and i appreciate any help in advance.

1. SNS E2 Matrix (i am seriously condidering this, anybody heard of it?)
2. BSN no-explode
3. Bulk CEE
4. Dymatize Xpand
5. BSN Cellmass

P.S.- can any of these products be stacked with an NO2 supplement for added "pump?"

Please help me to gather info about these products along with any specific brand of glutamine i should take, lloking to start these new supplements together in a few days. Thanks!

If you mind me asking what was the bad reaction you had with the V-12 creatine?

the bad reaction could have been due to the lack of water issue as stated before. Anyway, the reaction was lightheadedness, dizziness, and fatigue. Never experienced it before, until i took v-12. As soon as i stopped, never experienced it since. I first noticed it when i took the v-12 after about a week on, and i was in the gym doing triceps pressdowns, and suddenlt felt dizzy, like i was gonna pass out. I had to sit down with a trainer, they took my BP and shit. It sucked!

DAFresh said:
Anyway, the reaction was lightheadedness, dizziness, and fatigue. Never experienced it before, until i took v-12. As soon as i stopped, never experienced it since. I first noticed it when i took the v-12 after about a week on, and i was in the gym doing triceps pressdowns, and suddenlt felt dizzy, like i was gonna pass out. I had to sit down with a trainer, they took my BP and shit. It sucked!
I get these symptoms every time I do heavy squats.

Back