• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ephedra replacement

drickanderson

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok .. I'm pissed. When I used to lift, I used a EAS supplement that was ephedra based, and it worked fantastic. Now that I'm getting back into it, I tried to find that same supplement, only to learn that ephedra was banned in the US on April 12th, 2004. WTF?!?!

Anywho ... does anybody have any good suggestions for a decent replacement? Caffiene doesn't do anything for me.

Thanks!

Try Ephedrine, it's available as a *cough* "Expectorant Bronchodilator". Look for a product like Vasopro.

Thanks for the reply redspy! Is that the same as Ephedrine Hydrochloride<sp?>. I think that's what was in the mini-thins I used to take when I worked on the trucking docks as a teen.

I'll check it out!

Vasopro has guarifsen (sp?) in it, so I avoid it. But I find lifting goes just fine with no stimulant help.

Link to Vaspro

http://www.thesupplenet.com/whyisephclst.html

Here is some info about Vaspro... a Ephedra replacment...also you can buy it from this site as well its less then 8 bucks too.... I was able to buy ephedra tho for the 1st time in a long time...From a company call Nutrex Lipo 6 Stuff with Ephdra. The band was lifted so i guess some companys are selling it again.

Check out the price for the Xenadrine RFA-1...Whoa! That truly was the best, but I wouldnt buy it forthat price at any point.

Back