• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where is love?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Before, I was able to find looks and emotional support in just one person. Today I miss this person to talk but I am having sex with this other woman, that happens to be very beautiful but I don´t feel nothing for her. You maybe thinking that I created this thread just to brag about this hot woman that I am banging. This is correct. I am banging and you are not. I am banging hot chick. Hot chick I am banging.

I did her and I will do her again.

Vieope said:
I am baging hot chick. I did her and I will do her again. [/i]

Hrmmm, so you work at a grocery store huh? Thats tight.. good luck with that baging ;)

sStecz.jpg

Eggs said:
Hrmmm, so you work at a grocery store huh? Thats tight.. good luck with that baging ;)
Your thread has already 14 replies in the diet forum. :spin:

Love is putting it in her butt. That's where love is.

LW83 said:
I heard they smell like coconuts

:bounce: is it true? is it true? :bounce:

Coconuts, flowers. Scents are great. Women can be great everywhere, they just need to be hot.

Man, I am better than Confucius today.

Vieope said:
You should write valentine cards.
Sorry Leon Phelps aka the Ladies Man beat me to it:

You're my angel,
My lady I'm certain,
So this Valentines Days,
Let's get to bumpin' and squirtin'.:laugh:

What is love? What is this longing in our hearts for togetherness? Is it not the sweetest flower? Does not this flower of love have the fragrant aroma of fine, fine diamonds? Does not the wind love the dirt? Is not love not unlike the unlikely not it is unlikened to? Are you with someone tonight? Do not question your love. Take your lover by the hand. Release the power within yourself. Your heard me, release the power. Tame the wild cosmos with a whisper. Conquer heaven with one intimate caress. That's right don't be shy. Whip out everything you got and do it in the butt. By Leon Phelps

Leon is the guy in "ladies man" the movie. You should rent it :lol:

Vieope said:
Before, I was able to find looks and emotional support in just one person. Today I miss this person to talk but I am having sex with this other woman, that happens to be very beautiful but I don´t feel nothing for her. You maybe thinking that I created this thread just to brag about this hot woman that I am banging. This is correct. I am banging and you are not. I am banging hot chick. Hot chick I am banging.

I did her and I will do her again.

:rofl: :funny:

IML Gear Cream!
Var said:
He may be laughing on the outside, but inside Var is crying. Cause he still can't relate to anyone that enjoys banging chicks.

Next time Vieope starts a thread Called Oz Fetishists Unite, then you'll see some genuine Var. :p

maniclion said:
Love is putting it in her butt. That's where love is.
LOL :laugh:

Back