• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

IM Appreciation Day

Jenny

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright, too much crap going on in here. So I hereby declare this day IM appreciation day. Why? Because I CAN ;) IM is a great place and we need to keep it great instead of trying to piss each other off all the time :blah:

Post what you LIKE about IM and leave the negativity in Vieope's and Dale's threads :p

I :heartpump Ironmagazine :love:

I like the Training section, where although there tends to be many threads with recurring themes, occasionally you stumble across something new.

I like reading the journals to see what other people are doing, and even sometimes stealing an idea or two.

I like reading the Open Chat since sometimes there are some funny jokes.

And even the Sports forum has some interesting threads once in a while.

And finally I like IM because it has an ignore list so I don't have to read insipid posts by certain people who shall go unnamed since this is supposed to be a positive, uplifting thread. :D

The best thing about IronMagazine Jenny is you :kiss:

Umm, secondly, I like the atmosphere and everybody just kinda chilling and having a good time (when thats happening).

I also like the interesting discussions, which can be educational at times, or at least help to expand ones perspective.

Oh, and you ;)

I like looking down at all you losers and it kinda makes me feel better about myself :p

Just kidding, I have met some great people here and for a while I hated going a day without being on here. Now I have to fucking work :grumble:

Seeing Jenny's smile.
Sorry J :D

irontime said:
Now I have to fucking work :grumble:
Thank god, now we don't have to read your drunk mumblings :D

Damn, now it feels like old times again. :thumb:

dg806 said:
Damn, now it feels like old times again. :thumb:

All we need now is for Albob to show up and slam IT a couple of times. :D

CaptainDeadlift said:
All we need now is for Albob to show up and slam IT a couple of times. :D
He e-mailed me and said he was too busy with his new job to spend alot of time online. But I'll pass it on and I bet he makes it a point to post one for IT.

IML Gear Cream!
Nothing like feeling appreciated :rolleyes:

dg806 said:
Thank god, now we don't have to read your drunk mumblings :D
Oh don't worry about that. I have a home computer, a desk, and I just called and checked into high-speed internet which I should be getting within the next week or two. There will be a whole new level of drunken mumblings going on, the likes of which ye has never seen :D

irontime said:
Oh don't worry about that. I have a home computer, a desk, and I just called and checked into high-speed internet which I should be getting within the next week or two. There will be a whole new level of drunken mumblings going on, the likes of which ye has never seen :D
IT and high speed connection.........God help us :D

I like provacative pictures that the women post with their hands down their panties.. lol :p ..just playing jenny

I like Princes laid back attitude, he is accepting of everyone here just about even thou its like one floo over the cookoo's nest in here. Just call him nurse ratchet I guess.. ha ha....I like the sense of humor guys and gals bring, not everyone here has sometihng to prove, cats are just down to joke around and have a good time if it comes to that, yet we can still have debates like adults and still respect others opinions (for he most part). Its good times

I appreciate all that "Todd_" has done for this forum

he really makes me laugh

I like that I can come on here and act out my tough guy fantasies and no one can beat me up.:rolleyes:

I like most of the folks who post here, whereas on most other forums there are so many different cliques of people with group egos you feel like you're in Highschool again.

maniclion said:
I like that I can come on here and act out my tough guy fantasies and no one can beat me up.:rolleyes:

I like most of the folks who post here, whereas on most other forums there are so many different cliques of people with group egos you feel like you're in Highschool again.

you work out at home

and sit on the internet all day posting with your internet "friends"

wow youre something special
haha

you need to enter the real world and stop taking discussion forums seriously

you ooze a major self esteem issue and are highly socially inept

congrats :)

Todd_ said:
I appreciate all that "Todd_" has done for this forum

he really makes me laugh

that post didnt warrant a personal attack in any manner.

youre such a great noble christian

I love that IM feels like one big, happy dysfunctional family. I mean that in the best way. I lurked on here for a long time before posting anything, but when I finally did, I was welcomed into the family like I'd always been a part of it.

Even though a lot of us are members on other boards, there is just something about THIS one that makes it feel like home. All the other sites are just sites we go to, but this one is home base for a lot of us. IM has brought a lot into my life besides nutrition and fitness information -- friends, love, new challenges...

And despite the problems some of us seem to have with each other, it's like that annoying cousin you always get into arguments with, but you look forward to seeing every time there is a family gathering, even if it's just to battle it out some more. There is just some kind of fondness there among our members that I have not seen on other boards.

IML Gear Cream!
Todd_ said:
you work out at home

and sit on the internet all day posting with your internet "friends"

wow youre something special
haha

you need to enter the real world and stop taking discussion forums seriously

you ooze a major self esteem issue and are highly socially inept

congrats :)
at least I don't have a mullet.:laugh:

I like the fact that the people here are pretty cool. I do belong to other forums but this place is home like GG said. This place reminds me of Cheers and M.A.S.H. where you know all of the characters. Other sites lack character. Trust me this site is not wild at all.

I try to leave my weird stuff on open chat and when I do stray to the other forums I try to be serious and respectful.

gr81 said:
its like one floo over the cookoo's nest in here.
Man I love this movie. One of the greatest things that I ever saw. Such a good feeling I got after seeing this.

And yes, I really like IM, I like everybody here and although we argue sometimes, we are still very happy overall. I wonder how such group of people got together. It is odd. :)

min0 lee said:
I try to leave my weird stuff on open chat and when I do stray to the other forums I try to be serious and respectful.

Yeah, thats something I like as well... that alot of the time we leave the weird crap in here and try to keep it out of the other forums. Except sports, cause you know in sports you have to talk some trash :p

That said, even though we all get a bit crazy we also get over being bitchy pretty quick and settle into a good mood. It'd be even easier to do if the weather wasn't so terrible these days. It doesnt help the happy mood :)

Back