• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is it just me, or is Bill O'Reilly a slave

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I use to watch his TV show, but have not watched it for a few years. I have watched it the last few months and this dude is the poster child for " I love Big brother".

Eggs said:
I'd say he's only so much a slave to his propoganda as you are to yours :)

What a surprise you are a O'Reilly lover :D who knew :laugh: Just to let you know you spelled propaganda wrong.

You removed you're negative post Eggs but it is still recorded in my response to you.

Last edited:
Wow three posts, I guess he is you're man. :D

His problem is !!!!EGO!!!! not left/right politics. I know lots of media people & they are chronically the most insecure/egocentric people, probably because there's so much turnover in media if you're not big & famous & so much idle praise even if one is modestly successfull.
I read his "talking point" memo's all the time & they're just hillarious. around xmas he did one that all but blamed Canada for the secularization of Xmas (you know, one of his & Hannity's endless issues), it was hysterical....

Eggs said:
How does three posts make him my man? Please explain the logic in that. I have yet to see you actually present any sort of argument in any post that you've made. I'd enjoy seeing you attempt it once :)

You set a Forum record; three posts in two minutes. Good job Eggs, you are the new #1 boot licking slave.

Eggs said:
:laugh: Thats hardly a record fuck job. You're like talking to a retard, damn... each second I take time replying I lose IQ. Can't make any points, and if you do you cant back them up with any logical response. How boring you are, did you never learn how to talk like an adult? Or a human being for that matter. One person says something, and the other person responds to that, then poses a message and it returns to the sender, and the communication just goes round and round. Ahhh, but you, I've definitely talked to bricks when I was drunk that impressed me more. Which I'm glad you're not out to do, because I'd hate to think you fail at that also.

I'm sorry but that vulgar thoughtless talk might pass on Bill's show, but here we want intelligent dialog. If you can't act like an intelligent adult, then please take you're filth elsewhere.

Again I see you removed you're post, why not just apologize for you're profane and negative remarks.

Last edited:
Eggs said:
I prefer my vulgarities to simple little insults like "boot licking slave" :)

Heres a web site thats your style.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule

Have a good day, and go fuck yourself! :D

I feel sorry for you, the need you feel to attack people who have different opinions than you is very sad. I hope that you can learn to have an intelligent discussion some day. Peace to you and to all you love.

Eggs said:
Fucking moron, you called me a "boot licking slave". In what universe does that not count as an insult? Everybody considers insults a form of attacking someone, so by your own standards, you are also incapable of an intelligent discussion.

I find it funny that the words "intelligent" and "discussion" ever crossed your lips, as this thread contains neither of those. Nor has any other posting you've made so far that I've seen.

As always, more of the boringness.

On the bright side, theres always something interesting to read about.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/13.06/craven.html?pg=1&topic=craven&topic_set=

I feel sorry fore someone who is so full of hate that he/she needs to attack someone that they don't even know. If you have a problem with another post on another thread I have made, then address me there. You have offered nothing to support this thread or rally against this thread. Please find another outlet for you're anger...

I see that you deleted three of you're posts, that was a good idea Eggs.Thank you for realizing that your vulgarity and insults were juvenile.

The history of you're offensive posts remain in my rebuts to you're profanity.

I've deleted my posts out of this thread, if anybody wants to read them, georgey has copied most of them in his replies.

As to addressing you Foreman, I've addressed you there... and I've addressed you here. Both places where I take exception to what you are saying. I have no hate for people though, just for stupidity... and talking to you is about as stupid as one can get, as anything you say, and any reply you give, is completely pointless. You are unable to back up anything that you say, and you never respond to questions. You just try to skirt them, and dont even do that well.

As to supporting or rallying against this thread... You made a statement of opinion. I responded with my own opinion that what you do is no worse than what he does, push propaganda. And worse, you dont even back it up by pointing out a case that you are referring to. So what it comes down to, is just a bunch of opinions, neither of which (yours or mine) are truly worth anything.

Either way, stop crying like a bitch. If you're going to use insults yourself, then my vulgarities are fair game. Regardless of what your Mom taught you.

ForemanRules said:
I see that you deleted three of you're posts, that was a good idea Eggs.Thank you for realizing that your vulgarity and insults were juvenile.

The history of you're offensive posts remain in my rebuts to you're profanity.

Actually, I deleted them because I felt stupid for even having so many posts where I talked to you. As you can see in my post above this. Not because I didn't think you're a twat. Which is a reasonable assumption based on your communication.

IML Gear Cream!
Eggs said:
I've deleted my posts out of this thread, if anybody wants to read them, georgey has copied most of them in his replies.

As to addressing you Foreman, I've addressed you there... and I've addressed you here. Both places where I take exception to what you are saying. I have no hate for people though, just for stupidity... and talking to you is about as stupid as one can get, as anything you say, and any reply you give, is completely pointless. You are unable to back up anything that you say, and you never respond to questions. You just try to skirt them, and dont even do that well.

As to supporting or rallying against this thread... You made a statement of opinion. I responded with my own opinion that what you do is no worse than what he does, push propaganda. And worse, you dont even back it up by pointing out a case that you are referring to. So what it comes down to, is just a bunch of opinions, neither of which (yours or mine) are truly worth anything.

Either way, stop crying like a bitch. If you're going to use insults yourself, then my vulgarities are fair game. Regardless of what your Mom taught you.

They are recorded here in my positive responses to you're very negative attacks on me personally. Please give some respect to the others on this forum.

Right, if you want to call positive posts making an attack, then trying to make stupid little backhanded statements at me while covering it up with trying to act like you're some sort of victim in the affair.

You play the part of victim pretty well, I'm sure you've had much practice in life. You've certainly got the personality for it.

Don't make insults yourself if you don't want them back. I've told you that before. As to anything else, stop being such a tool. You're drab little victim act is as boring as your conversation thus far.

So, I figured since you wanted intelligent adult conversation, lets converse.

Why do you think that Bill is a "poster child for I love big brother"? Secondly, how do you differentiate that mindset with your attacks against the individuals currently in office?

Eggs said:
So, I figured since you wanted intelligent adult conversation, lets converse.

Why do you think that Bill is a "poster child for I love big brother"? Secondly, how do you differentiate that mindset with your attacks against the individuals currently in office?

Well if you read the first post to this thread you would know that I believe Bill is the "poster child" for I love Big Brother. As to "my attacks on the individuals in office" I need you to define my exact attacks on the exact people you think Ive attacked.
I thank you for this unexpected intelligent dialog.

Are you really surprised the Government lied.....thats what they do.

And do you think the Government will pay his family that $4 million he turned down in the NFL so he could defend America............hell no they won't.

Wow.............you must love GWB.....The point is the Government lied about his death to make him a HERO. They did this to promote the war ( and Wars), now if they are going to us someone ( without) there permission, and lie about that person then they need to pay up...How many Billion have the spent so far for there bull sh-t war in Iraq.

And so on and so forth.

Now let me warn you, if you give me a snide little remark as such again, ie:

I thank you for this unexpected intelligent dialog.

I will return to the vulgarities. I refuse to treat you like a victim for your entire time here while you're at IM. You know, one of those people that thinks they can talk smack in little underhanded ways and nobody will respond to it. But I will be straight forward with what I say, so nobody mistakes what I mean.

PS - I know that you think Bill is the poster boy for it. I said that in my last response. My statement was:

Why do you think that Bill is a "poster child for I love big brother"?

I wasn't asking if you said it, I was asking why you thought so. In other words, what data to you have to quantify that statement?

Eggs you still have not told me who I attacked in office ( you did say they) with the exception ( Kind Of) GWB. And please do not threaten me with profanity or irrational attacks. You have done enough of that already. As far as calling you a "boot-licker" I just used a simple term so you would understand. I do not like to use big words like some on this forum. But if you need to know the term I would have used is " sycophant". Please stop threating me, and do not attack every thread I post. I feel you're anger, but I don't understand it's unbridled range.

ForemanRules said:
As far as calling you a "boot-licker" I just used a simple term so you would understand.

Go fuck yourself you dumbass bitch :)

Oh, but in reply to your post, you obviously attacked Bush.. being that I made a statement that disagreed with what you were saying, and you brought Bush into it by saying...

Wow.............you must love GWB.....The point is the Government lied about his death to make him a HERO. They did this to promote the war ( and Wars), now if they are going to us someone ( without) there permission, and lie about that person then they need to pay up...How many Billion have the spent so far for there bull sh-t war in Iraq.

You put his name to your statement yourself.

Eggs said:
Go fuck yourself you dumbass bitch :)

Yes I had the sinking feeling that was all you had to offer. I hope you will grow up some day and learn more than you are taught to believe.....peace my brother

ForemanRules said:
Yes I had the sinking feeling that was all you had to offer. I hope you will grow up some day and learn more than you are taught to believe.....peace my brother

And I had the sinking feeling that you had to put some stupid underhanded comment into your post. And you did. pees bro.

IML Gear Cream!
Eggs said:
Oh, but in reply to your post, you obviously attacked Bush.. being that I made a statement that disagreed with what you were saying, and you brought Bush into it by saying...

You put his name to your statement yourself.

Yes I did attack GWB, you are right about that. I wish you could offer more political leaders I attacked as you accused me of. But I will tell you why I think GWB is an evil man.

1. He didn't go to Vietnam like the poor and middle class had too.

2. His campane made fun of a Vietnam vet and war Hero..Kerry

3. He started a war on a lie and then cut back Medical benefits for veterans.

4. He said that God told him he was going to be the president of the United States.

5. He tried to override the Judaical branch of the Government to keep Terry Shivo alive...
....just for a start.

Eggs said:
And I had the sinking feeling that you had to put some stupid underhanded comment into your post. And you did. pees bro.

I do not know what you are saying here. I have not used profanity to wards you, nor made any " underhanded comments". What I think I have said in black and white.

The only thing curious to me is, you're unexpected attacks on me have suddenly slowed?? You must be searching my posts to find some anti political comments outside of GWB; well you will not find any. You should have thought of that before you accused me , oops.

First, thank you for responding in this manner. I really do enjoy this alot more than us wasting time fighting back and forth about inconsequential stuff and wasting each others time. I've very much included myself in that statement.

The reason I was pushing earlier is because its one thing to make a statement of opinion, but its completely different to make an argument, where you dont just tell what you think, but why you think it. You've done that here for sure :)

ForemanRules said:
Yes I did attack GWB, you are right about that. I wish you could offer more political leaders I attacked as you accused me of. But I will tell you why I think GWB is an evil man.

He isn't the only person that runs the government, so a failing in the government has to come from several, or many people. But in truth, when I originally said "individuals", it was just a lazy way of saying Bush and leaving room open for more.

1. He didn't go to Vietnam like the poor and middle class had too.

2. His campane made fun of a Vietnam vet and war Hero..Kerry

3. He started a war on a lie and then cut back Medical benefits for veterans.

4. He said that God told him he was going to be the president of the United States.

5. He tried to override the Judaical branch of the Government to keep Terry Shivo alive...
....just for a start.

These are definitely points, and I can respect these. I have different opinions about some of them, but I can understand people having issues with these things.

IMO I wasn't a huge fan of Kerry. I'm not sure what happened in Vietnam regarding him, and whether or not he was a hero (both sides said differently)... he just came off very stiff to me, and even though Bush is not really a people person, he did come off that way more. But yeah, I thought both sides were pretty terrible with their mud slinging campaigns.

Being that I'm a veteran, and I have many friends that are, I'm not a huge fan of lowering veteran benefits. It doesn't make sense to do it to support further wars either IMO. However, I do believe that these thing tend to fix themselves over a relatively short time. Unfortunately, people are going to suffer in the mean time. Thats one of the things I enjoy about our government. If one party screws up something, chances are it will be fixed in our lifetime. So while we might have to do without it for a while, hopefully our children and grandchildren will have the benefit of it. I guess we'll have to see what happens long term with the veteran benefits. I guess that will go hand in hand with us somehow figuring out how to pull ourselves out of our current debt load.

I'm not a huge fan of much of religion, but I try to respect it. I understand that presidents are people to and will bring their personal beliefs and views to office. That said, he needs to be more objective I think... and do not just what he believes to be morally right for the country according to his views, but what will actually be right for it according to everyone else in the country. But thats difficult for any religious person to do. Or in my case, for me to do with my athiesm if I was in his place.

Yep, the Terry fiasco was pretty crazy. Its quite obvious (at least I think so) that she was brain dead and there was no hope what so ever for her recovery. I dont think what he did was done because he wanted to, I think the whole ordeal was due to pressure from religious groups, which definitely have political power. I have mixed thoughts on that though. We should always have the right to believe... but where do our rights to believe start, and where do they end? And how does one believe something truly and be willing to have there be such an end? Anyways, I think the right ending occured in the Schiavo case, and that hopefully the power of the court is realized by those who would try and upset its power.

However, that has lead us to current day, when both political parties are truly beginning to realize the power of having their people in the judiciary. Which is a thought that worries me.

Anyways, thanks for the response. Its getting late and I need to call it a night. Take care.

ForemanRules said:
I do not know what you are saying here. I have not used profanity to wards you, nor made any " underhanded comments". What I think I have said in black and white.

The only thing curious to me is, you're unexpected attacks on me have suddenly slowed?? You must be searching my posts to find some anti political comments outside of GWB; well you will not find any. You should have thought of that before you accused me , oops.

Nah, I wasn't searching for anything. I was responding, and reading up on turbos and nitrous oxide. Going to do some car work this summer, though I probably wont do any of those mods, just smaller stuff.

Lets skip the attacks and get that out of the way. I'm not so much in the mood for it anymore. I'd just as soon let it drop and not go back to that and post what I thought was attacking. I think it'd be better to keep the rest of the thread clean and on its current track.

Thank you Eggs for ending this argument like a man , I enjoy intelligent discussions with people who differ from my opinion. I respect that you were a soilder for our great country, and I enjoyed our debate, even though it got a little personal. But I have made many mistakes in how I talk to people so who am I to judge. You are welcome to debate with me any time, and I will give you the respect you deserve.....Peace

ForemanRules said:
Thank you Eggs for ending this argument like a man , I enjoy intelligent discussions with people who differ from my opinion. I respect that you were a soilder for our great country, and I enjoyed our debate, even though it got a little personal. But I have made many mistakes in how I talk to people so who am I to judge. You are welcome to debate with me any time, and I will give you the respect you deserve.....Peace

Thanks, and I'll return the courtesy. I enjoy discussions too, so any time you want to drop a post in my threads I'll appreciate what you have to say. Yeah, I have a knack for getting carried away in conversations. I'm trying to figure out how to curb that though, as I dont think its especially helpful in communicating. Have a good night.

Eggs said:
Thanks, and I'll return the courtesy. I enjoy discussions too, so any time you want to drop a post in my threads I'll appreciate what you have to say. Yeah, I have a knack for getting carried away in conversations. I'm trying to figure out how to curb that though, as I don't think its especially helpful in communicating. Have a good night.

It's all good bro, I am guilty as much as you are. If you don't get passionate about what you believe then you are dead....Peace to you and you're family and thank you for serving our great country.

ForemanRules said:
I use to watch his TV show, but have not watched it for a few years. I have watched it the last few months and this dude is the poster child for " I love Big brother".

Hi Forman,

I have seen it and I think O'REILLY is bought and paid for. So is Rush Limbaugh.

Some people never care about how they make a "living" or who it affects and how.

Take Care, John H.

There's something kinda funny about a black man (or a black man lover) calling a white man a slave.

Too funny.

Back