• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Retaining Muscle While Nursing An Injury

J.K.

Rock Ya'll
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Gang,

I haven't posted recently, but have continued to train faithfully. Unfortunately, in doing so somehow I managed to injure a ligament or muscle or something extending from the inner elbow and perhaps just slightly above it then down to the inner and mid-section of my left forearm.

I thought it would heal quickly but hasn't. Going on about 2 weeks now. I have an appt. scheduled with my accupuncturinst,but it's going to take me a while to get in.

I'm not lifting as a result of this (has be bummed), and instead I've started a pretty aggressive aerobics routine. As usual, I'm hoping to lose a little more fat. However, taking this much time off from the iron really kinda freaks me out. I'm really pleased with the progress I've made over the last 11 months, and don't want to lose what I have gained.

Aside from continuing my leg workout, is there anything else I might do or any supplement I should take to keep from losing in the back, chest, arms, etc..?

Hopefully I'll be back on the bench soon, but for now it's almost all aerobics.

Thanks!

Sounds like tendonitis to me. Did it get sore over time or did it happen all at one time?
Make sure you continue to keep your protein intake high.

Hey dg..

I was up in Charlotte last week. - Nice place..

There wasn't an injury that went 'pow' and it was there, but the onset seemed rather quick. One day I was fine, and the next "eh..." I found I couldn't do close grip bench, and by the next workout it was clear that I needed to cool it for a while.

Thanks for the reminder about the protien. I guess my question is really, "Should I be using this time to get aggressive on cardio and lose some weight, or should I just watch my weight during this time and maybe lose a little?"

For example, I've been doing 60 minutes of empty-stomach Stairmaster every morning now and I'm dieting hard. That's perfectly fine with me, but since I'm not lifting and I'm dieting I'm worried about muscle loss.

lol - I think I just answered my own question, but if you have an opinion go ahead.. :D

Thanks!

Maybe you popped a bursa? Is there swelling or tenderness and if so to what degree?
If you know how you hurt it specifically that would help alot.

Back