• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Family Guy Or Simpsons?

Which is better

• The new Simpsons suck! I like Family Guy

Votes: 39 62.9%
  • Homer=average american! I like The Simpsons

Votes: 23 37.1%

• Total voters

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Its gotta be Family Guy! The new Simpsons suck! :pissed:

yup family guy, just because the new simpsons suck ass

anyone who picked teh Simpsons over Family Guy is on crack, there is NO WAY in their best day against Family Guy's worst that they are even on the same level of humor. The Simpsons are charming and all that, but Family Guy is unbelievably clever, witty, smart, random, and just flat laugh out loud rolling on the floor hilarious. Period

WHAT!! no 1 watches the Family Guy over here(the UK) so guess i`m on Crack, cos its Has to be the SIMPSONS, :clapping:

cant really answer, ive flicked on a couple of times but yeah suppose just dont get it, ask any 1 from the UK, most would Say Family Who :hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
gr81 said:
anyone who picked teh Simpsons over Family Guy is on crack, there is NO WAY in their best day against Family Guy's worst that they are even on the same level of humor. The Simpsons are charming and all that, but Family Guy is unbelievably clever, witty, smart, random, and just flat laugh out loud rolling on the floor hilarious. Period
I 100% agree.

^^ :thumb:

and can I just say that seing this poll tied has made me seriously lose faith in man kind. Simpsons was great for what it was, but Cmon people.. :finger:

While family guy makes jokes about the kinkyness of peter and his wife (and jokes about dog poo) I like that the simpsons jokes are about serious stuff, critiquing society.

OK? That is just your opinion. Just because you love family guy better than the simpsons doesn't mean we all have too. Personally, i love both shows and they are both hilarious. I watch family guy more than the simpsons right now but the Simpsons have been and will still be my #1 show of all time because of the many great seasons i watched laughing at everything homer and other funny characters said as i was growing up.

lonely7tf.gif

shiznit2169 said:
OK? That is just your opinion. Just because you love family guy better than the simpsons doesn't mean we all have too. Personally, i love both shows and they are both hilarious. I watch family guy more than the simpsons right now but the Simpsons have been and will still be my #1 show of all time because of the many great seasons i watched laughing at everything homer and other funny characters said as i was growing up.

Thats not an opinon thats a fact.

if that was a "fact", then why are the votes so close? (9-7) Shouldn't family guy be way ahead than the simpsons?

No two people are the same. One person may think one thing is funny while the other finds it offensive or not funny at all. (I'm just saying this as an example). Sure family guy is funnier but overall the simpsons is the best of all time. Check up on the ratings during the simpsons prime a few years ago.

Nothing here is a fact, just an opinion of your own likes/dislikes

gr81 said:
Are you serious? I picked the Simpsons. I think you might be exaggerating a little bit. Cleverness and randomness all came from the Simpsons bro. Don't get me wrong I love Family Guy too, but I've been watching the Simpsons for 16 years and I disagree that Family Guy is better.

Goodfella9783 said:
Are you serious? I picked the Simpsons. I think you might be exaggerating a little bit. Cleverness and randomness all came from the Simpsons bro. Don't get me wrong I love Family Guy too, but I've been watching the Simpsons for 16 years and I disagree that Family Guy is better.

I'm not talking about the past or history of the simpsons! I'm saying FOR EXAMPLE! The Simpsons that come on this sunday will not be funnier than the Family Guy taht comes on! THIS IS THE TRUE! THE OLD SIMPSONS WERE CLASSIC AND ALWAYS WILL BE(DUH!) BUT THE SHOW SUCK NOW AND FAMILY GUY IS GOING TO TAKE ITS PLACE!

IML Gear Cream!
god hand said:
I'm not talking about the past or history of the simpsons! I'm saying FOR EXAMPLE! The Simpsons that come on this sunday will not be funnier than the Family Guy taht comes on! THIS IS THE TRUE! THE OLD SIMPSONS WERE CLASSIC AND ALWAYS WILL BE(DUH!) BUT THE SHOW SUCK NOW AND FAMILY GUY IS GOING TO TAKE ITS PLACE!
Fist off, you should have clarified that. Second, I was replying to gr81's post on why he thinks Family Guy is better than the Simpsons.

Look of course its an opinion, did I say its not, but the fact of the matter is that they aren't even comparable. The Simpsons are the originators of this type of show which means alot, and I am just as much of a Simpson's fan as anyone, I used to love the show, but this cartoon niche has evolved since then. Its like comparing Players of yesteryear to players of present day. The simpsons did what they could and are a huge cultural phenomenon and will be, but theres no doubt that Seth McFarlane is an incredibly intelligent comic genius. Family Guy just does more than what the Simpson's does and they do it better. It doesn't take away from the Simpsons and their worth at all. Its not like you can't like both, but come ON.. The simpsons needs to end, the ende has been LONG overdue, the shows have been pathetic for years now. Ya know what a real poll would be is which is better, Futurama or The Simpsons, two Matt Groening shows. Personally I think Futurama is the superiorly funnier show, they took it to the next level and due to the context of teh show they are able to do more.

I love both, but when it comes down to it, unless Family Guy is as funny as it is now after 300 episodes, i have to give it to The Simpsons.

Family Guy at its best is funnier than The Simpsons as its best, but the quality of the simpsons has been sky high for literally a decade.

Family guy all the way.

Family guy

American Dad. hahaha

family guy i guess.

Back