• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If you could suck your on dick (lol) Would you?

If you could suck your on dick (lol) Would you?

• Yes. Did I just say I'll suck my on dick?

Votes: 93 41.5%
  • No you sick fuck.

Votes: 103 46.0%
  • I can suck my own dick

Votes: 28 12.5%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
mPK said:
I don't care if i offend people. I just know dipshits like yourself are going to hell for all that sodommy and shit you do with other men. and I would delete all your posts if i could because you just disgust me. I pity anyone who reads your posts. fag.

mPK:

You ASSume a lot about me and you do not even know me at all.

And "sodommy" (your spelling) (it is actually sodomy, and while you are at it look up the origin with an open mind) is something that people of every Sexuality utilize as a variation in Sexual relations with those they care about - Heterosexual, BiSexual and Homosexual. I have never said I do - you just ASSume I do basing that on your mind where you like to twist things like so many other zealots who profess to be so pure and religious... While you damn others remember that what goes around comes around and it WILL haunt you...

And while I'm at it I think you need to realize God - Himself, and Christ - Himself, NEVER said one word about it. Certainly They had - and have had - PLENTY of opportunity to do so - AND NEVER HAVE. People such as yourself DREAM those things up - create what does not exist - in an effort to try to damn others though and you LIE when you attribute it to God and Christ. So you LIE to God and to Christ too.

Why do you come to this area of This Board - are you actually latent and hate yourself for the truthfulness of who you are as a person and unwilling to accept the reality?

John H.

John H. said:
mPK:

You ASSume a lot about me and you do not even know me at all.

And "sodommy" (your spelling) (it is actually sodomy, and while you are at it look up the origin with an open mind) is something that people of every Sexuality utilize as a variation in Sexual relations with those they care about - Heterosexual, BiSexual and Homosexual. I have never said I do - you just ASSume I do basing that on your mind where you like to twist things like so many other zealots who profess to be so pure and religious... While you damn others remember that what goes around comes around and it WILL haunt you...

And while I'm at it I think you need to realize God - Himself, and Christ - Himself, NEVER said one word about it. Certainly They had - and have had - PLENTY of opportunity to do so - AND NEVER HAVE. People such as yourself DREAM those things up - create what does not exist - in an effort to try to damn others though and you LIE when you attribute it to God and Christ. So you LIE to God and to Christ too.

Why do you come to this area of This Board - are you actually latent and hate yourself for the truthfulness of who you are as a person and unwilling to accept the reality?

John H.
BAN HIM

kicka19 said:

Kicka:

You say this because I can suck myself off no problem. Enjoying myself honestly upsets you because you are unhappy yourself and are angry and jealous of those that are truly happy. You can not suck yourself off because you are not in shape - and are scared of yourself.

Check out the sites on www.google.com that show you how to self-suck. Type the term "self-sucking" in the place provided - at least become educated and maybe become a MAN.

John H.

John H. said:
Kicka:

You say this because I can suck myself off no problem. Enjoying myself honestly upsets you because you are unhappy yourself and are angry and jealous of those that are truly happy. You can not suck yourself off because you are not in shape - and are scared of yourself.

Check out the sites on www.google.com that show you how to self-suck. Type the term "self-sucking" in the place provided - at least become educated and maybe become a MAN.

John H.
UMMMMMMMM.......

NO, BAN HIM, REASON:SELF SUCKING

kicka19 said:
UMMMMMMMM.......

NO, BAN HIM, REASON:SELF SUCKING

Kicka:

I doubt you have a good "aim" either...

Must be bad "missing out"....

Ask your Buddy for some help.

John H.

lol wtf is up wit this thread fukin bagels mayn

For a man to finally achieve being able to give himself a
blow job, there is really nothing whatever sexually to even come close to the satisfaction you receive from getting slowly
worked up, and then begin to tease your cock until it starts to
ooze out clear liquid giving you joy and great lubrication for the
task ahead.
It is at this point that if you take your time and not miss
any stimulations at all, you will be on your way to the greatest
orgasm of your life! "Super Orgasm" Enjoy...!!

IML Gear Cream!
If I could i probably would! would have to finish by hand though, not keen to get a mouthful lol!

If I could i probably would! would have to finish by hand though, not keen to get a mouthful lol!

Then you could say, with you're big ole grin, as you wipe off your chin, If my ear was a cunt I would phuq it! :D

Oh God. I have a gf for sucking my penis. Besides she not only knows how to do it cool but she likes doing it. So am happy without self-sucking.

I think I've said it already, like 3 years ago on this thread, but I wouldn't do it even if I could reach and I can't. I'm not that big of an oral fan, and even if I was I can't see putting that much effort all bent over can even be comfortable enough to enjoy it.

self-sucking sucks
and people who go for BJ are out of their minds
i would fuck a pussy instead of sucking my own dick

Not gay

Isn't that gay? Won't a person develop a taste for sucking penis?

I used to all the time when I was younger (12-15). I was a horny bastard, with overprotective, controlling parents. I could barely stand near a girl without my mother coming running along giving us the sex talk. I definitely didn't develop a taste for cock.

IML Gear Cream!
so much going in this thread. The dates, the interests, yet the comments sounds just like they would today:thinking:

i can come very close(about an inch away from my mouth)........my girlfriend loves to suck it.....so no need to try anymore.....but if i could....i would......

What if you could fuck your self in the ass would you ????? fucken nastyyy

Attachments

• tumblr_lxvk5n3XdP1r562u9o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lxvk5n3XdP1r562u9o1_500.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 40
if you can fuck your self and suck your self then you my friend the the most self efficient man on the planet. The only thing you would need a women for is to wash the dishes and do your laundry.

Back