• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anabolics and high blood pressure??

radradioman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So does anabolics like parabol or d-bol, for example, cause high blood pressure? I am also a runner so I was wondering how much anabolics effects cardio positivly and negatively. Second, do these anabolics use testosterone? Some ingredients in parabol say like blah-hydroxy-blah blah 1-ene. So i guess that means it has testosterone? Im just lookin into parabol and decca and d-bol. I have never taken anabolics. What should I know first?? Thanks for all your help.

If you are just looking to do research now, and are interested in strength/endurance, I suggest you also look at Tren. It is about the best strength compound out there. Endurance athletes like it a lot. It also shoot blood pressure up really high though.

Edit: Dbol is a derivative of testosterone. Deca and Tren are both derivatives of Progesterone if I am understanding it right. Deca is really good on the joints. Also check out the short ester deca, called NPP. Strong anabolics of any kind can certainly result in high blood pressure. Precautions should be taken always.

In terms of steroids, Testosterone comes in several common forms

Test Propionate (short ester, quick acting)
Test Cypionate or Test Enanthate (Long ester, long acting compound)
Sustanon (Blend of short and long esters of Testosterone)

Each steroid you look at will have different side effects, different degrees of anabolism, different conversion to estrogen etc.

Last edited:
good info, how bout this...?

Thanks for the info on D-bol and Deca. Let it be known I surely am not looking to do these anabolics the syringe or needle method. Just orally. And Parabol and Dekka are two such anabolics Im looking into. Also I heard some good things about Winstrol and Synthol. So what should I know about those items? What is a good cycle and or stack considering these? Do these anabolics really just make you hungry all the time? Can you pop on a piss test for those 4 new ones i mentioned? And again, high blood pressure? All the information you guys can give, I appreciate it!

radradioman said:
And Parabol and Dekka are two such anabolics Im looking into. Also I heard some good things about Winstrol and Synthol.

Parabol and Dekka are not real steroids. they are steroid "like" bogus supplements...100% complete waste of money

winstrol is a weak anabolic and a moderate androgen. not really good for much except those in pre-contest condition looking to maybe gain a couple of lbs while dieting down for a show. winstrol DOES NOT effect fat loss, it does not get your ripped. diet and cardio does that.

synthol is in injectable oil used to basically make a muscle appear larger than it really is. it does not cause the muscle tissue to grow, it has no anabolic or androgenic properties...

radradioman said:
Thanks for the info on D-bol and Deca. Let it be known I surely am not looking to do these anabolics the syringe or needle method. Just orally. And Parabol and Dekka are two such anabolics Im looking into. Also I heard some good things about Winstrol and Synthol. So what should I know about those items? What is a good cycle and or stack considering these? Do these anabolics really just make you hungry all the time? Can you pop on a piss test for those 4 new ones i mentioned? And again, high blood pressure? All the information you guys can give, I appreciate it!
No one can tell you exactly how your body is going to react to anabolic use. That's why it's imperative to be as informed as possible about the products you are using, or you won't know whats going on when something happens, like your nipples become sore, or you become bloated. There are a number of possible short term side effects from anabolic use, and permanent ones, like gyno, but with education, you will know what to do if anything like this does happen, and how to avoid them all together. Before you use anything, read up as much as possible and ask questions.

radradioman said:
Thanks for the info on D-bol and Deca. Let it be known I surely am not looking to do these anabolics the syringe or needle method. Just orally.
a common saying is "If your not ready for needles, your not ready for anabolics" :)

Back