• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test cost

seven11

Employee of the Month
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i might be going to china at the end of this year for 6 months. so can anybody tell me if you know how much a 12 week test cycle would cost me? if i decide to do it hehe

a reputable brand of 10mls should be under a franklin

u dont know what a ben franklin is simpson? lol...between 50 and 100 at the freaking highest u should pay...i wouldnt pay that much though...that should be a 10ml bottle..get two so u can run 400-500 mgs a week...

On you're way to China make a stop in Mexico, you can pick up a 10ml bottle of test for $10-$15

isnt it hard to find a legit dealer in mexico? always tryin to scam someone down there....gosh, those prices are sweet though

kraziplaya said:
isnt it hard to find a legit dealer in mexico? always tryin to scam someone down there....gosh, those prices are sweet though

Mexico has alot of fake stuff, you just need to stay away from TJ. Roserito is 15 miles from the boarder and has everything plus good prices. The #1 rule is shop at the vet pharmacys, the normal pharmacys have alot of fake stuff. Denkall 10ml deca is only $45-$55.

IML Gear Cream!
stop..now your asking really newb questions...u done any research?

Hey O.J. can you but steroids in China without a prescription?

yes im a noob in this stuff, thats why im asking... im doing my research

Back