• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

God sucks

:wtf:

Havin a problem with the man upstairs furry one? :hmmm:

You know, I have being faithful all my life to gods rules, prayed everyday and helped the poor, even worst I am still a virgin because he wishes that way but when I need something, he does nothing for me, everything I ask he denies. God sucks.

Tell me about it. I wish they brought back the Inquisition. Good times.

Vieope said:
You know, I have being faithful all my life to gods rules, prayed everyday and helped the poor, even worst I am still a virgin because he wishes that way but when I need something, he does nothing for me, everything I ask he denies. God sucks.
Life is nothing more than a test, or game u could say. Y would the devil want to torment bad, evil people when he already has their souls. This will make them ? what their doing wrong. This is y good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. God is seeing how long u can hold out, and making a thread saying he sucks shows that your slipping and tha devil is winning.

Hey Vieope let's start a club called G.O.D.
Guardians
Of
Dissent

god hand said:
Life is nothing more than a test, or game u could say. Y would the devil want to torment bad, evil people when he already has their souls. This will make them ? what their doing wrong. This is y good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. God is seeing how long u can hold out, and making a thread saying he sucks shows that your slipping and tha devil is winning.
Why does your God play games with you if he loves you? Why can't it be an unconditional love?

god hand said:
I am wondering about that. Benefits, the devil offers a contract, you hear about that in movies. I never got one from god, what god is doing is slavery. :mad:

Which God are you talking about?

Vieope said:
That guy that sits around in the clouds and does nothing all day.

I thought that was Albob. :hmmm:

Dale Mabry said:
I thought that was Albob. :hmmm:
No, that is the guy that sits around all day in human and world history, sedimentation that occurred for decades and centuries, levels and more levels.. you call can it his big fat...

maniclion said:
Why does your God play games with you if he loves you? Why can't it be an unconditional love?

To see how much u have faith in him. Have u ever read Job?

god hand said:
To see how much u have faith in him. Have u ever read Job?
Alright, I am going for this god excuse when I cheat on someone.

Vieope said:
Maybe your curse? Whats your family background? :eek:

see god messed most of our lifes up, and now he wants us to pray to him?

IML Gear Cream!
one example: im a bosnian, yet im in america... wtf am i doing here if im bosnian, why didnt god intervien

god hand said:
Maybe your curse? Whats your family background? :eek:
They don´t tell me. I do remember of an old family member that wore a black cloak and had sharp teeths.
But nah, that has nothing to do with it.

seven11 said:
one example: im a bosnian, yet im in america... wtf am i doing here if im bosnian, why didnt god intervien
Really? Are you a bosnian?

seven11 said:
see god messed most of our lifes up, and now he wants us to pray to him?
aren't you a muslim?

god hand said:

i belive when we die, we will judge our selfs. because god cant do it, what is he gonna base his jugding on? the kuran, the bibale etc. how is he gonna do it, it would be fair if god judged us on how we feel about him. so thats why i think every body is going to judge him self

hehe story of my family? ok its simple, im not sure were my mom is but i know shes crazy. i got the rest of my family all over the world. canada, sweden, germany, italy, england and some in bosnia thats where the rest of my family is. i lost a cusin, and couple of family friends in the bosnian war..... well thats just a litle bit but now i gotta go work

Back