• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how long should i stay on tren

premo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys whats the longest time u would recomend a course of tren and test
the reason i ask is that im in week 6 of my 10 nweek cycle and im just starting to notice the gains would it be too harmfull to extend it even though im running low doses. or should i have a 5 week break then start again

need ur help big time guys!

premo said:
hey guys whats the longest time u would recomend a course of tren and test
the reason i ask is that im in week 6 of my 10 nweek cycle and im just starting to notice the gains would it be too harmfull to extend it even though im running low doses. or should i have a 5 week break then start again

need ur help big time guys!

Are you saying you are only taking off 5 weeks between cycles?

no im asking can i stay on for longer then ten or im asking if i do come off could i stay off for 5? should it be much longer?

premo said:
no im asking can i stay on for longer then ten or im asking if i do come off could i stay off for 5? should it be much longer?

I have no idea what you are saying. I am not sure about tren ( gr81 or Mudge would know)
but I think more than 6 weeks on tren is bad. Also if you juice for 10 weeks you need to take off 10-12 weeks before you juice again.

I have seen people in the 20 week + range on tren and even much longer. It's really a personal choice. Just remember PCT is longer and tougher the longer the cycle is.

i think ill stop at 10 weeks and stay off for 8-10 weeks then go back on

im just kicking myself cos im starting to see great gains and im on week 6 now my diet is good and everything is good

dont wana do more damage then nessasary

I ran prop/tren a for 10 weeks with no problems my first time. I don't think I could have gone any longer, all those ED shots was getting old. next time I'm going to run tren e and see how that works out.

LAM said:
I ran prop/tren a for 10 weeks with no problems my first time. I don't think I could have gone any longer, all those ED shots was getting old. next time I'm going to run tren e and see how that works out.
What was your dose ed? I hear people really like Tren E. Some think it is stronger.

dg806 said:
What was your dose ed? I hear people really like Tren E. Some think it is stronger.

it was my 1st time with tren so I just did 50 mg/ED

LAM said:

That is about what I am doing now. Only planning to stay on for 8 weeks though. All my Tren will be gone by then :D Same plan for next Tren cycle also. Run the Enanthate ester. I am running 75mg Tren every 36 hours now. Methinks I can handle a higher dose next time around. I may break the bank however in doing so.

IML Gear Cream!
LAM said:
it was my 1st time with tren so I just did 50 mg/ED
I've got some I'm itching to try and I've seen many vets say that on the first cycle of tren, you can gain good at 50mg eod.
Maybe 100mg Test P and 50mg Tren EOD

Back