• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

injections in glute is killing my friend

kraziplaya

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i hit myself in the upper outer glute and have had no problems...maybe a little sore the next day..nuttin out of the ordinary... a friend of mine is hitting in the same spot and told me he was in so much pain last nite he couldnt even sleep? said he even felt lightheaded this morning? we are both using the same product..just different bottles of course....is he hitting a vein? nerve? he said this has been happening his last 3 injections...and its just getting worse..he hits his upper right ass once a week

Tell him to rotate and look for signs of infection.

thx pirate...also...do u think that some people just cant take glute shots for some unknown reasons?? could his bottle have something in it??

I'm having the exact same issue. I believe mine to be the product i'm using. There are a few others who are having similar issue with the same product. If you both are shooting the same gear I don't know what to say. Does the pain subside after a period of time? Mine has been 5 days for my first shot and seems to be feeling a little better but not enough for my taste.

im using the same product as my friend...i have had no issues...my only guesses are that his product may have some issues with it(bd brand which is considered sort of reputable) or hes hitting a nerve or vein...but its happening too many times for it to be a nerve or vein every freaking time...so i dunno..i wanna hear everyones input

i hit right on the top of my glutes in line with my hip, totally painless, and i feel nothing afterwards

my first injection was a bit lower, and sore for several days, but since i've been going high i've had no problems, also a little massage definately helps

get him to try that, if not i'd recommend trying a different muscle, such as quads, i can only think he is not going high/wide enough and is shooting close to his static nerve, which might explain the pain

I'm pretty close to the center, upper/outer is only a SLIGHT distance, I am not going way to the other side of the moon.

Mudge, you shooting with a 1.5 pin? Are you sinking it all the way in?

i hear ya guys...but from what hes telling me the pain is a LOT...he literally said he couldnt sleep last nite from the pain...doesnt that seem a bit extreme unless something is seriously wrong? has this happend to other peoeple??

i use a 1.5 and "bottom it out" as mudge says and all goes well and good...i even tried a 25 gauge like mudge suggested..il admit u dont feel a thing but jeez it took forever to push in...im gonna stick with the 23

IML Gear Cream!
kraziplaya said:
i hear ya guys...but from what hes telling me the pain is a LOT...he literally said he couldnt sleep last nite from the pain...doesnt that seem a bit extreme unless something is seriously wrong? has this happend to other peoeple??

I fell asleep at 10:00pm last night and got out of bed at 7:00am. I may have slept a total of 3 of those hours because of the pain!

so what are your plans in fixing the problem? thigh?

kraziplaya said:
so what are your plans in fixing the problem? thigh?

I'm going to change the gear I'm shooting with and will shoot into the quad on Tuesday. I couldn't shoot into my ass right now, NO WAY.

kraziplaya said:
i use a 1.5 and "bottom it out" as mudge says and all goes well and good...i even tried a 25 gauge like mudge suggested..il admit u dont feel a thing but jeez it took forever to push in...im gonna stick with the 23

Yeah 25s are slow for me towards the end, mostly because my 500mg/ml enan is at the end of the barrel and the tren is at the top. They both work well though, but 25s aren't as easy going.

largepkg said:
Mudge, you shooting with a 1.5 pin? Are you sinking it all the way in?

Always, if you dont you risk moving the pin around. And when its behind you, you are going to be moving that thing around unless you are pushing on it at least lightly at all times, or one dexterous, thin dude.

Mudge said:
Always, if you dont you risk moving the pin around. And when its behind you, you are going to be moving that thing around unless you are pushing on it at least lightly at all times, or one dexterous, thin dude.
:confused:

i never bottom out when i shoot, what happens if the needle breaks off? somehow i don't fancy going into AE with 1.5inch of needle stuck in my ass, i go about 3/4 of the way in, and i use my free hand to reach round and steady the needle, but each to their own i guess

i'm using 21gz for my glute shots and i don't feel a thing, i don't know how any of you can be getting pain from 23gz! i can only think it is the gear you are shooting

young d said:
:confused:

i never bottom out when i shoot, what happens if the needle breaks off? somehow i don't fancy going into AE with 1.5inch of needle stuck in my ass, i go about 3/4 of the way in, and i use my free hand to reach round and steady the needle, but each to their own i guess

i'm using 21gz for my glute shots and i don't feel a thing, i don't know how any of you can be getting pain from 23gz! i can only think it is the gear you are shooting

I get zero pain from the shot itself. It's the next and following days that kill me.

is the cause of this pain most likely be the gear or the injection spot or maybe some people just cant be hit in the ass for some unknown reason...i told him ill take a cc of his this week to make sure its not his gear( :thumb: ) and told him to rotate the other cheek or hit the quad...nuttin more else i can suggest right?

IML Gear Cream!
young d said:
what are you shooting? are you shooting high and wide?

It's a combo of Test E 200mg & Test Cyp 200mg/ml.

Yeah D! Text book style. I sure hope it's the gear. New gear and moving to the quads tomorrow, we'll see. I always knew I couldn't take it in the ass! :D

kraziplaya said:
is the cause of this pain most likely be the gear or the injection spot or maybe some people just cant be hit in the ass for some unknown reason...i told him ill take a cc of his this week to make sure its not his gear( :thumb: ) and told him to rotate the other cheek or hit the quad...nuttin more else i can suggest right?

I thought I might be moving the needle to much so i had someone shoot for me. Same result. If he's not rotating he's nuts. There's no way I could inject into either of my cheeks again and I only shot each once.

Maybe help him out with shooting the other cheek? Just don't tell anybody! :p

young d said:
i never bottom out when i shoot, what happens if the needle breaks off?

the odds of that happening are next to zero

WHY IS EVERYONE ANSWERING LARGES QUESTIONS AND NOT MINE!!! :yell:

i lub u large

Your question are my questions as well brother. :thumb:

I would say "i lub you too" but with this much ass pain it's not going to happen! You understand... :D

all depends what your shooting I reckon.

Sus gives you a lovely sore butt for a day or two after injection. I presonally like the pain, like the pain from your muscles after a really kick ass workout. RAR!

:D

Back