• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

i'm not getting results

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i'm not getting results from my workout can you help me here is my workout

forearm: wrist curls 3/8
rev. wrist curls 3/8
hammer curls 3/8

biceps: standing barbel curls 3/8
standing rev. barbell curls 3/8
standing hammer curls 3/8
concentration curls 3/8

triceps: extensions 3/8

shoulders: front raises with twist 3/8
side raises 3/8
barbell shoulder shrugs 3/8

chest: decline benchpress close grip 3/8

abs: crunches 3/?
oblique crunches 3/?
decline situps 3/?

next day lower

squats 3/8
calf raises 3/8
leg curls 3/8
leg extensions 3/8

and i'm 14 my bf% is between 22-24 and i'm 5'3 i don't do much cardio and i need help with my routine and cardio pleeeeese help

You are forgetting the biggest part of gaining strength and mass....diet. You need to read up on your eating.

Give it some time, I started when I was 14 and it took some time to see results...

Some people have the compability to show results much easier then others. And in different ways. For example, I work out quite a bit and I am farely ripped for my age, but not large, only 135. On the other hand, my brother who works out every day for the past 5 years is not really ripped (which may be to some results) but he can bench 370 or so and he's only 175 or so.

So the point is, results come in different ways for different people. As you are trying to get 'ripped' you are at the same time working those muscles, since you are doing the exercises you are working them, no matter what, which is all that really matters.

Btw, that's an opinion, which also ranges from person to person.

kenwood said:
i'm not getting results from my workout can you help me here is my workout

what are you trying to accomplish ?

you are doing 4 different exercises for biceps and one exercise for chest and triceps? out of those 3 muscle groups biceps is the smallest.

for starters try focusing on compound exercises and forget things like concentration curls, that is a waste of time.

squats
dealifts
bench press
rows

i'm trying to get ripped and bigger and i'm trying to get a 6pac

Persistance for the ripped and bigger I suppose, and every single person will tell you the inevitable line, "Abs are made in the kitchen"

I think you need to read a lot about bbing.

You may also need a change in your program, or again take a week off, change your program and start it again.

IML Gear Cream!
kenwood said:
i'm trying to get ripped and bigger and i'm trying to get a 6pac

that is fine, but your work-out routine has very little to do with getting ripped, that comes from a proper diet. also you should choose one or the other, either to get ripped or gain size, it is contradictory to try and do both.

either way the routine your doing is pretty crappy. :)

you would be better off doing a full body routine, or an upper/lower split focusing on compound exercises and lay off all of those isolation exercises.

so what kind of routine can u give me to gain mass?

This thought just hit me as I scrolled away from this post. Your 14, you probably should not be worrying about 'getting a '6pac' to impress the gals'. Now now, I am definitely not saying don't work out, I just would not over do it. Eat right, to set your body up nicely for when you can maximize your workouts. You don't want to eventually burn off fat when you truly decide to dedicate yourself to this. Just eat right, and since I guess you do no cardio, do cardio, and then throw in some minor routines.

I am 17, and I feel I can dedicate myself to this now. I cannot imagine having to worry about working out at 14, that would just be a killer. Though I am glad I ate healthy then so now I have good health, and to now improve on that and have a good template to work from muscle building.

Btw off topic, when I was 14 I messed up my high school GPA, concentrate on that more then the girls and how to impress them and you will be very thankful.

kenwood said:
so what kind of routine can u give me to gain mass?

something like this:

Monday (legs, abs)
4 heavy sets for 4-8 reps each
Heavy Squats, leg extension superset
Seated Calve Raises, 4 strips sets
Crunches (4 sets of 20)

Tuesday ( Rest)

Wednesday (chest, shoulder, triceps, abs)
Flat bench press, incline dumbbell flyes superset
Shoulder press, side raises superset
Triceps pushdowns
Reverse incline leg raises (3 sets of 20)

Thursday (Rest)

Friday (back, biceps, abs)
Wide grip pull-ups, latbar pulldown superset
EZ bar bicep curl, incline dumbbell curls superset
Crunches (4 sets of 20)

Saturday (Rest)

Sunday (Rest)

Robert DiMaggio said:
you are doing 4 different exercises for biceps and one exercise for chest and triceps? out of those 3 muscle groups biceps is the smallest.

for starters try focusing on compound exercises and forget things like concentration curls, that is a waste of time.

squats
dealifts
bench press
rows

Now that is less which will let you give better focus on what really matters

You either are not going heavy enough, which is usually the case, or not getting enough stimulation in the muscle. I suggest squeezing & stretching , negatives, go until failure for as heavy as you can for 8 to 12 reps.
Usually when people see no results, they are not doing enough reps & not heavy enough. You have to go heavier & heavier majority of the time & YOU HAVE TO TEAR THE MUSCLE DOWN to see resulfts. Don't forgert the protein, good carbs, good calories & good fat !

Back